Welcome~

 


Welcome to Pink Grapes 💗🍇~ I'm here to share my love of Korean fantasy novels. I mostly focus on shorter stories because I love how they are usually focused on a short period of time and fast-paced. I find that the shorter nature of short novels allow for tighter stories and better endings as the author usually has a better understanding of the characters and the story they want to tell, compared to the longer stories. I am always reading new novels but I only bring novels to Pink Grapes when I truly love a story. 

All of the stories can be found on the side bar. Each page contains a Table of Contents for each story. You can also use the label feature to find stories as each specific story has its own label. 

If you are able, please support the authors of these stories and buying their other stories or rating the stories you read here on the raw sites. The raw sites are also linked in the table of contents. 

Please let me know if there are any website issues in the comments below and I will try to see what the issue is and fix it.

If there are ever ads or a link asking for money or donations on Pink Grapes, know that I have been hacked or I died and someone else has taken over!

Thank you for coming here to read! Make sure to comment as I love reading reactions and commentary on the stories and characters that bring us joy (or make us frustrated). 

*images on this post are by the wonderful Kay Nielsen. Read more about him here




Comments

Popular Posts