The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 13

The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 13

She looked toward the door to see if Roy would come back, but there was no sign of him coming back. 

“Wow, that was really good.” 


Yuria muttered in exclamation as she rubbed her lower abdomen with her palm. 


As soon as I heard Roy’s presence in the room, I thought I would get caught because my lower body was soaking wet without any integrity, but it was fortunate that he let it slide. 


I thought I should wait a little longer because he only held my hand when he came for guidance for a month and acted like he didn’t even think about sex, but I was just happy that he came first. 


On top of that, he was so intense that every time he moved his waist, my whole body throbbed with pleasure all the way to the top of my head, so I almost forgot that I was asleep and let out a moan while shaking my waist excitedly. 


Still, I felt proud of myself for holding back just by twisting my waist. 


It was a pity that he poured his semen on my face instead of inside as the final finishing touch, but it wasn’t bad. 


The moans when he ejaculated were sexy, so even if I didn’t pretend to be asleep, I wanted to have my eyes wide open and take in every single image of Roy, but I was so sad that I couldn’t see his handsome face.


Still, it wasn’t like there was no result, and since he had already gotten to the point where he could secretly rape me in the middle of the night, if I waited a little longer and tamed him, I would definitely be able to enjoy a happy sex life sooner than six months. 


While enjoying that, a happy life of confinement in the basement would be waiting for me before I knew it. 


Just thinking about it made my heart race. 


“Maybe I should buy some more tools.” 


I had stopped buying adult products for a while because Roy’s reaction was more passive than I expected, but seeing him like this, I thought it would be a good idea to collect tools. 


A dildo that could be attached to a chastity belt to stimulate Roy’s sexual desire a little more seemed good, and light restraints and lingerie that looked vulgar and seductive seemed useful. 


I like harder play, but it seemed like it would take some time to get there. 


“Ah, I wish I could get close to you quickly and get tormented by you a lot.” 


Yuria let out a lamentation that was not a lamentation, containing her earnest wish, and licked her lips that Roy had just touched with his tip. 


It was the happiest night since she had entered the original story. 


~


After that day, contrary to Roy’s expectations, his lust for Yuria did not subside, but rather increased day by day like that of a pubescent boy. 


At first, he would knock on Yuria’s bedroom door when the servants were not watching him, but now he would go in and out of Yuria’s room every night regardless of the servants’ surveillance or regulations. 


There were times when he felt guilty about betraying the favor he had been given and secretly taking his master, but when pleasure took over his entire body, such a small feeling of guilt disappeared without a trace and he focused only on tasting Yuria’s insides. 


The fact that Yuria, who sat alone and proud during the day, would be shaken beneath him and desperately ask for what was his by biting onto him, excited Roy even more. If he could, he would keep his dick in her hole forever and never take it out again.


Whether she knew his feelings or not, Yuria would call Roy to the dining room every lunchtime and feed him nutritious food. She said that his complexion had been looking bad lately, and that it must have been because he was tired, so she kindly served him food made from delicacies from all over the country on his plate. 


The servants’ gazes on the back of Roy’s blue head were not kind, but no one spoke rudely to the beautiful youngest daughter who was loved by the head of the household. 


Maybe she had threatened to make them a slave if they wanted to like last time, but Roy had no way of knowing. 


Roy couldn’t bring himself to say that he was sleep-deprived because he was frantically exploring her hole in her room every night, so he chewed on the lamb that she had personally served him on his plate and expressed his gratitude. 


“… Thank you for your consideration.” 


“This is nothing. I told the chef to prepare plenty, so you can eat more.” 


“Yes. Thank you.” 


Every time he talked to Yuria, a feeling of guilt stabbed Roy's chest as if he was sitting on a bed of thorns. 


Whenever Yuria fed him various foods and asked him if he was feeling well, Roy would say that he was fine without even making eye contact and thank her for caring about him, and he vowed that he would never sneak into Yuria's room that night, but that vow crumbled in vain every night. 


Instead, he wanted to treat her more roughly, and he wanted to see her moan and cry as if she was going to faint instead of responding weakly because she was asleep. 


This situation was the same for Yuria, so she wanted to pretend to be asleep until he spoke first, but it was not easy to hold back her moans as Roy's hip movements improved with each passing day. 


In addition, she could no longer turn a blind eye to the fact that the adult products she had bought in advance were now piled up in the safe and covered in white dust.


Since I had never tried seduction before, I couldn’t say that the bold provocation I made to Roy when we first met was all that good, and afterward, I was so embarrassed that I would punch the blankets, so I tried to hold back from doing it myself as much as possible. But at this point, there was no other choice. 


In order to bring Roy, who always came to her when her was asleep, closer to her, Yuria used her past, shameful memories as a stepping stone to come up with one, very simple plan. 


As usual, when Yuria was fast asleep, Roy approached the door to sneak into the bedroom, but he quickly hid himself in the shadow of the wall when he heard a strange sound from beyond. 


Fortunately, today was a day when the servants weren’t patrolling, so he didn’t have to worry about being noticed, but he was prepared for any eventuality. 


Roy quietly hid his presence and carefully listened to the sound coming from beyond the door. Then, a moan that was too vulgar to hear was leaking out through the crack in the door. 


“Ha……. Ha, no, you can’t…….” 


As soon as he heard the painful moans, Roy slowly moved away from the door as he was bewildered by the unexpected situation. 


No matter how much he thought about it, the owner of that voice was his owner, Yuria, and as far as he knew, there were only two possibilities for such moaning to come out of a room late at night.


Either she was doing it alone, or she was with another man besides him. 


Judging from the image of Yuria that he had observed, she didn’t seem to be with a man, but on the other hand, it seemed even more absurd that she was masturbating while moaning so lewdly. 


As his thoughts grew more complicated, he loitered in front of the door, not knowing what to do, but in the midst of all that, the moans that were presumed to be Yuria’s became even louder. 


“Ha! Ugh… heung! Ah, a little more……. Ha, Roy…….”


Although secondary to the situation, a sound of friction seemed to separate through the air that was squeezed between the moans, but Roy felt like his heart was pounding at the moment when he heard his name spilling out with her moans.


He wasn’t surprised that Yuria, who seemed to have no interest in such things, was masturbating while calling his name. Rather, Roy froze in place because Yuria’s voice calling his name was much more seductive and lewd than he had imagined. 


When he thought that Yuria was thinking of him and masturbating while saying his name, the area between Roy’s groins became sticky and its volume was clearly visible above his pajama pants. 


His neat pink lips repeatedly clung together and fell apart in agony. 


He wanted to open the door right now and pounce on her while she was calling him and masturbating, but his conflicting feelings of not being able to enter Yuria’s room today so that she wouldn’t find out about the crimes he had committed so far were entangled in a mess. 


He thought about whether to reach out and grab the doorknob or not, then withdrew his hand, and even though he thought that he should just turn around and walk away, he couldn't easily move because of Yuria's moans and the voice calling out to him. 


Like a siren's song, Yuria's voice was pulling him towards her. 


"Ah, just a little more...... Untie me, Roy, please, heut, ha! Ha!" 


Roy, who had been standing in front of the door for a while, listening to Yuria's screams pouring down like heavy rain, finally couldn't stand it anymore when he heard her voice calling him, as if she was begging him, and he opened the door abruptly and stepped in. 


As soon as he entered, he habitually closed and locked the door. Now, the scenery inside the room that had become familiar to him from seeing it so much came into Roy's sight. 


And in that familiar scenery, there was his owner who looked the most unfamiliar.




[Previous Chapter] [TOC] [Next Chapter]

Comments

Popular Posts