The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 17

The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 17

He was showing his possessiveness in a different direction than I expected. It was obvious how Roy would react when he heard the news of my marriage. 

I headed to my room so frantically that I didn’t even know how I got out of the office. I kept racking my brain until I got to my room, but no matter how much I thought about it, there was no other solution. 


I couldn’t suddenly tell my father that I would marry Roy, Roy didn’t seem to want to escape his slave status, and Roy wouldn’t welcome me marrying another nobleman. 


What he wanted was to maintain the status quo, not for me to marry a stranger. 


If he had revived the Erhardt Empire and ascended to the throne as emperor, we could have considered getting married, but a rebellion wasn’t child’s play, and it wouldn’t end in a day or two. 


So whether I like it or not, I had to get engaged……. 


The more I thought about it, the more complicated it became. I felt depressed thinking that I should exchange a few letters, meet him face to face, get engaged, and eventually get married and have children. 


Of course, the men in the portraits that came with the proposal—they were all handsome men, given the nature of the genre, but that wasn’t what I wanted. 


I roughly threw the proposal and the letter, which were filled with various embarrassing words that I couldn’t even read on the table, stating that he was captivated by my delicate and beautiful blue eyes, like hydrangeas blooming in the rain, that he would dedicate himself and work hard to protect the delicate and beautiful sapphire. 


The papers didn’t settle on the table due to my irritated hands and fell to the floor in a mess. 


I buried myself deep in the back of the sofa, my head pounding with the burden of the proposal and decorum, and lay down with my eyes closed, but soon after, I heard a familiar voice in my ear. 


“What is … this, Master?” 


It was Roy’s voice.


The moment I heard the extremely low and cold voice that had clearly not been there a moment ago, I suddenly came to my senses with a chilling sensation that made my back hair stand on end, and I forgot about the headache that had suddenly come over me and opened my eyes right away. 


In front of me was Roy’s pale profile, his expression completely washed away as if he had already noticed everything. 


He must have been to a dining room while I was away, because he was holding a teapot with steam rising from it, an empty teacup with a luxurious gold rim, and a tray with a piece of cake filled with my favorite chocolate filling. 


He roughly placed it down on the table as if it would break, and frantically gathered up the portraits and letters of various men scattered on the floor and grabbed them. 


Every time I heard the portraits, letters, and proposals that Roy was holding being flipped over one after another, I checked his expression. 


As he looked at the contents written on the paper, Roy’s purple eyes gradually became colder and his lips became firmer, so it seemed clear that something big was about to happen. 


However, no matter how much I racked my brain, I couldn’t come up with a way to naturally overcome this situation. 


He had evidence in his hands that was too clear to pretend not to know, and my reaction also proved that I knew what they were. 


However, it was impossible to sweetly coax Roy into thinking that I only had him and that I would reject any marriage proposals that came my way. I was in no position to reject marriage proposals. 


They were people my father had chosen. Furthermore, I wasn’t that young, so it was awkward to reject marriage proposals on the grounds that I was still young. 


It didn’t seem impossible to ask my father that I wanted to marry someone I liked, but even so, he wouldn’t allow me to marry a slave. 


Even in light of the original story, there was no way to flexibly escape this situation.


In the original, when Yuria received the proposals and the engagement was in progress, Roy’s rebellion was almost at its end, so not long after the engagement period was concluded, she was locked in the basement of the Erhardt Empire’s palace. 


I was literally cornered. 


Finally, after reading every single line of the letters filled with sweet love letters sent to me by men, Roy took his eyes off the papers he was holding. Then, with a flustered face, he stared blankly at me sitting on the sofa. 


His sharp, frozen gaze was fixed on me. I carefully swallowed the saliva that had gathered in my mouth as the atmosphere became even colder. 


Roy, who had been staring at my face for a long time, finally opened his mouth after hesitating. 


“Master.” 


“… Yes.” 


“… Are you… getting married?” 


Roy’s voice was calm as he asked that question, but it was definitely trembling. 


The strength in his fingertips gradually grew, and the paper with the men’s faces and their elegant and flowing handwriting engraved on it was trembling alone in the room where not a single breath of wind could enter. 


However, I couldn’t tell whether it was because he was shocked by the unexpected bad news, or because he was angry at me for trying to marry another man. 


Even though I tried to read Roy’s expression, he had an expression I had never seen before. 


After I acknowledged that there was no excuse or method to smoothly overcome this situation, my emotions that had been turbulent with anxiety and nervousness until just a moment ago strangely calmed down. 


The flustered and panicked expression disappeared, and I answered with an extremely cool attitude and expression, just like the original Yuria I usually play. 


“… Yes.” 


“…….” 


“I’ll probably get engaged to one of them, and if nothing happens, we’ll get married.” 


At my answer, which was like a silent confirmation that came out of my mouth, Roy shook off the papers he was holding and grabbed my shoulder as he it was going to break it, but more desperately than anything else.


The scattered papers in the air fell to the floor again in a mess. 


The air surrounding him rippled unsteadily as if his emotions were not his own. His hair, which had been blue like a mermaid’s scales, gradually changed to a clear sky blue, then soon broke into pure white. 


It seemed that his abilities as an esper were not being controlled well due to his emotions boiling over beyond his limit. 


My shoulder ligaments were in pain as if they would snap, but since comforting Roy was my priority, I tried to suppress the groan that was about to escape through my lips, pretended to be calm, and placed a hand on one of Roy’s cheeks. And as usual, no, even more calmly than usual, I tried to guide. 


Because if his emotions got too intense and he ran wild like this, this mansion would surely turn to ash without leaving a single speck of dust. 


Roy, who was biting his tightly closed lips, raised his head that had been bowed down when my hand touched him. I thought he was clearly angry, but unexpectedly, Roy’s purple eyes were wet with light moisture. 


As I stared at his eyes, which were dizzyingly swaying as if he didn’t know what to do, a guilt I had never felt even when I was having a rough love affair with Roy and enjoying promiscuous sex began to tighten my chest. 


Roy’s eyes seemed to resent me, but they also seemed to love me beyond compare, and he seemed angry at the engagement that had been suddenly carried out without a word to him, and on the other hand, he seemed to know that it was a natural process for a noble lady, but he didn’t want to accept that reality. 


In those complicatedly intertwined emotions, the only thing I could know was that he desperately wanted me. 


“Master.” 


“… Yes.” 


“Are you abandoning me?” 


“… You can stay by my side even after I get married. If you want, we’ll stay like this even after I get married. I can also guide you.” 


Roy was silent. 


I also knew that this was not the answer he wanted to hear.


It was because Roy wanted to be my only one, not to share me with the man who would become my husband. 


No, rather, I would prioritize the man who would become my husband over Roy. That was my duty as a wife. 


However, that was the only answer I could give him in my current situation and circumstances. 


In any case, legally Roy was a slave and my property, so I could continue my current life even if I married another man. After all, other noblewomen did it without anyone noticing. 


So there was no reason for me, to not be able to do it just because I was engaged. However, I could not become the only master he wanted, the only thing he wanted. 


I gently wiped away Roy’s tears that had begun to overflow with my fingertips and continued slowly. 


“Even if I get married, nothing will change from now. So don’t cry, Roy.” 


“… Do you really think so?” 


As I wiped his tear-stained cheeks and held Roy in my arms, continuing to guide him plainly, he said this to me. 


“You really think that nothing will change even if you marry another man?” 


Roy’s voice, softly flowing through my ears, was so dry and chilly that it was hard to believe that he was crying. 


I instinctively felt a murderous threat and tried to pull Roy away from my arms, but his hands were already taking off the dress I was wearing. 


Before I could do anything, Roy’s rough hands tore the dress to shreds and it fell to the floor, and I was in my undergarments in an instant. 


My body trembled slightly, whether it was because my bare skin was exposed to the air or because of the frosty gazes pouring down on me, but Roy mercilessly took off my remaining undergarments as if he didn’t care about my reaction. 


At the last moment, when I was completely naked with not a single thread on, Roy grabbed my thighs as if he had been waiting for me, forcibly spread my legs apart to each arm of the sofa. Then, without warning, he put his finger into my vagina.




[Previous Chapter] [TOC] [Next Chapter]

Comments

Popular Posts