The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 23


The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 23 

“Master, your body is truly obscene. Just wiping your body makes you feel it and your hole widens.” 

“… Roy made me like this.” 


I responded in a sullen voice, feeling both embarrassed and wronged. Roy let out a low laugh as if he found my appearance so cute, and lightly kissed my reddened eyes to comfort me. 


“I love you more than anyone else, Master. I’m the one who made you greedy, wanting more even though I fed you this much semen. How could I not love the Master I created?” 


“… as long as you know it.” 


I pretended to listen to Roy’s words with an indifferent expression, but inside, I was deeply embarrassed by his cheesy confession of love. 


Somehow, my face turned bright red because I felt more embarrassed now than the various obscene words I had heard while we were having sex. 


In order to hide my blushing face, I moved my body with difficulty and turned around. Behind me, Roy’s spurted semen was dripping down the bed sheets as if it was all clumped together. 


Without saying a word, Roy soaked the towel he was holding in his hand again and wiped it off. 


He wiped my buttocks, which were covered in dark red bruises, almost just skimming the surface, but still a sharp pain came over me and I took a deep breath. 


At my stiff body, Roy asked worriedly. 


“Does it hurt a lot?” 


“No. Just a little.” 


“I brought some ointment too. I’ll apply it after I’m done cleaning your body.” 


“Okay.” 


The conversation ended blandly like that. 


In the room, the only sounds I could hear were Roy’s movements wiping my skin and the sound of water in the washbasin sloshing around as if he was washing the dirty towel. 


When I was forced to lie down on the bed last night, it had been pitch dark, but now it was bright enough to clearly see the outlines of the furniture in the room.


The rising sun meant that it was time to decide my fiancé.


In the end, I proved that I belonged to Roy by cumming once while the four portraits watched, but I couldn’t choose the one I felt the least about among them. 


Personally, I didn’t care which one of them became my fiancé, but thinking about the future, I thought it would be better to live the furthest from here. 


Then, it would take a long time to exchange the proposal, exchange the gifts, and move the luggage from here to there, so it would be a perfect excuse to delay the engagement and marriage for a while. 


I turned my head and looked closely at Roy’s face, who was carefully cleaning my body as if it were a precious statue. 


When he was expressionless, his appearance gave off a cold impression, but the gaze flowing from his large purple eyes was affectionate, and the line of his plump, pink lips was beautiful. 


I didn’t feel so good about getting engaged to another man while leaving this man behind. The fact that I had no way of knowing what means and methods he would use to get me also added to my anxiety. 


As if he sensed my gaze, Roy suddenly met my gaze and asked. 


“Do you need anything?” 


“No. Nothing in particular. I just wanted to ask you something. Is that okay?” 


“Go ahead.” 


“Do you remember asking my permission last time?” 


Roy didn’t say anything to my question. Instead, he stared into my blue eyes as I lay there. 


His face was so calm that I couldn’t tell what he was thinking, as if he was looking at his own face in a clear lake. That was also proof that he knew what I wanted to say. 


I asked half impulsively, but it was something I had to mention at least once. 


My throat was so sore, my butt was also very swollen, and my whole body was so sensitive that I could feel it just by him wiping me down, but because I had to decide on my fiancé. I couldn’t pretend like nothing had happened forever.


“You said you would make me your master at all costs. And the engagement is proceeding in the proper order. As proof, I have to decide on a fiancé by today.” 


“…….” 


“What do you plan to do from now on? Do you have any other plans?” 


He was silent for a long time. He just kept slowly closing and opening his eyes. 


It didn’t seem like he had nothing to say. However, he seemed to be weighing whether or not he should tell me. 


With each blink, his deep purple eyes became even calmer, and they froze coldly and solidly. 


And the emotion that froze his eyes was his deep possessiveness toward me. 


Finally, Roy opened his mouth. 


“I will make you my master in the way you hate the most.” 


“The way I hate?” 


I asked back, but Roy continued to say what he wanted to say, as if he had no intention of answering me. 


“I don’t know how long it will take. To be honest, I’m not even sure if I’ll be able to have you. However, if you, my master, will wait for me, I will definitely return to you.” 


“…….” 


“Please, will you wait for me?” 


Roy’s eyes, kneeling in front of me and asking like that, were filled with fear of rejection. His lips, tightly shut, were trembling ever so slightly. 


My body was covered in marks from where Roy had bitten, caressed, and poked me all night long, and I was naked, not wearing a single thread, with disheveled hair and swollen eyes, lacking any dignity as his master. 


Despite that, Roy’s firm resolve seemed just like that of a knight protecting a princess, so in order to show his will, I sat up, silently screaming in pain. Then I stretched out my arm under the bed.


Instead of the garnet ring that matched his necklace, which he always kissed, I held out my left hand, which was still empty but would one day be filled with someone else’s ring. 


Roy looked at me in bewilderment. I smiled at him and spoke. 


“I’ll wait, Roy. And promise me one thing.” 


“…….” 


“You will definitely come get me before another man’s ring is put on my left ring finger.” 


Roy’s head slowly dropped. He stared at my ring finger for a long time, his face complicated as if he was feeling strange. Then he carefully kissed my empty ring finger with a slower movement than ever. 


His lips, hot breath and cold possessiveness mixed together, touched me and parted softly. 


And Roy answered. 


“I swear it here and now. I will definitely return to you, Master. And I will do whatever it takes to have you. Even if it costs me my life.” 


After that vow that was neither beautiful nor elegant, he suddenly disappeared not long after. 


Without a farewell or a send-off, it was a natural yet unnatural farewell, as if Roy had never existed in the first place.




[Previous Chapter] [TOC] [Next Chapter]

Comments

Popular Posts