The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 28
The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 28
The day Roy disappeared without a trace, I wasn’t that surprised by his disappearance. This was the 19+ obscene world of 『Black Rose in the Tongue』, and I knew that Roy’s disappearance was a sign that he would start a full-scale rebellion.
So while all the other servants were surprised and whispering about Roy’s empty room, I was the only one who remained calm.
The butler, who had been standing still and watching the situation, approached me and asked.
“Should we catch him?”
“No need. Just leave him alone.”
“But didn’t you treasure that slave? Shouldn’t you arrest that slave who dared not know gratitude and punish him?”
The butler said this seriously, worried about me. It was natural to arrest the slave I cared for since he ran away, and it might have been my duty as a master to severely punish him so that he would never run away again.
However, I found his serious and comforting suggestion a little funny. It was because I was always the one who got in trouble between the two of us.
It was all me who received so much cum that I couldn’t even open my vagina wide and receive it all, who got my vagina and butt spanked so much that I couldn’t even sit down properly, who got my swollen, bursted nipples teased while hearing dirty talk that I couldn’t even put into words.
On top of that, if his rebellion succeeded, I would become his property completely and be locked in the basement. There was no reason to arrest him when there was an ecstatic future waiting for me, where I would wait for Roy, want him, spread my legs, and be endlessly violated, without seeing a single ray of light.
I gave the butler a light smile and quickly waved my hand. As if it wasn’t a big deal whether he ran away or not. Then I said,
“It’s okay. What can I do about him running away? I feel a little sorry for my sister who gave me the gift, but keep it a secret. I don’t want to make a big deal out of it.”
“Oh, yes. I understand.”
“Make sure the subordinates keep their mouths shut too. Don’t let them argue just because one slave is gone.”
“Yes.”
The butler seemed to be puzzled by my cool attitude, but he didn’t ask any more questions. Instead, he forcibly dispersed the servants who had gathered in front of Roy’s empty room and faithfully followed my orders.
The servants’ mutterings gradually died down, and they all dispersed, walking back to their original places of work.
I also left Roy’s empty room and returned to my bedroom. Then I prepared to go out. It was to visit the underground organization I had secretly created to help Roy for the first time in a long while.
~
Before Roy disappeared, there had been no particular movements, so there was nothing to report, but soon after he disappeared, there were active attempts to contact me from behind the scenes.
They needed a lot of guides regardless of the amount of money, and they were also looking for a way to release the slave restraints that were being put on Espers.
It was good news. It was no different from saying that he was accelerating his preparations to start a rebellion.
I instructed the boss to sell the information for a larger amount than expected, but a price he could afford.
I wanted to give it away for free, but an inexplicable favor would be more likely to arouse suspicion. I had to offer a slightly burdensome amount so that he would trust the information I had.
As I was writing the reply, a maid approached me and suddenly handed me a letter. I stared at her face as if asking for an explanation, and she opened her mouth.
“This is a letter from your fiancĂ©. He asked you to respond as soon as possible.”
“Oh, really? Okay. You can go.”
I waved the maid away. As the door closed and the footsteps echoing through the hallway gradually faded away, I stared at the letter in silence. A deep sigh escaped my lips without me realizing it.
“Haa…….”
After Roy left the mansion, I decided on a fiancé.
He lived far away from here, so it seemed like it would be difficult to get married and exchange gifts.
He seemed deeply moved by the fact that he had been chosen as my fiancé over Karl, who had lined up to get engaged with me, and he expressed his feelings in a way that was burdensome.
He said that he loved me, borrowing various flowery phrases and lines from poems that had become too commonplace due to their excessive popularity, but honestly, I wasn’t very moved by those words.
It was a choice I made to delay the official engagement and marriage as much as possible, not a choice I made because I liked him.
He had agreed to my suggestion that we get to know each other a little more slowly and carefully before exchanging proposals, but he would always send me letters like this out of the blue, demanding a reply. As if the fact that I had chosen him over Karl was some kind of proof of my love.
“This letter is so annoying.”
I wanted to use it as kindling, but I couldn’t ignore it because I had to reply somehow to delay the official engagement.
I felt so stressed that my head was spinning as I opened the sash with the family crest on it and read the letter. And with my eyebrows furrowed, I silently picked up my pen, wondering how I could postpone the proposal without hearing this man’s annoying courtship.
And I thought of Roy.
While he was working hard to restore the glory of the empire by making his rebellion successful behind the scenes, and while I was struggling to postpone my marriage to my fiancé, I sometimes, very occasionally, felt uneasy.
Because of the fear that I might have been abandoned by him.
I didn’t realize it when he was always by my side, but the void he left behind was unexpectedly large.
At first, I thought it was a good thing that the situation was finally unfolding according to the original story, but when Roy, who had stuck close to me every day and given me the utmost pleasure every night, disappeared, I felt incredibly empty.
Every time my body got hot, I would call his name like when I seduced Roy, and I would put on the restraints on my legs, spank myself, and tease my nipples and holes the way he always did, but I didn’t feel that excited. I couldn’t shake off the feeling of it feeling inadequate somewhere.
Whenever I missed the dirty jokes Roy would whisper in my ear and wondered if I could endure his absence, I worried that Roy might be the same.
Of course, I didn’t distrust Roy. I couldn’t help but trust him when I thought about the oath he had made to me and the feelings he had shown me. But somehow, that alone didn’t make me feel safe.
Besides, he was an esper. What if another guide showed up while I was gone and filled my empty spot……
Whenever such fearful thoughts came to mind, my heart grew increasingly anxious. I knew that the rebellion wouldn’t end in a day or two, but I wished he would come and confine me as soon as possible.
Then I wouldn’t have to rack my brain writing such a useless letter.
I silently touched the symbol on my right ring finger that showed that I was Roy’s master.
The red garnet in the ring was radiating a beautiful and captivating light. It also indicated that he and I were still connected as master and slave.
If I wanted to, it wouldn’t be a problem to call him in front of me right away. If I gave the order to the ring, the magic on the restraint around his neck would activate and force Roy to teleport here.
However, I couldn’t do that. It wasn’t the time yet. No matter how anxious I was and how much I wanted to see Roy, I had to now wait. I had to be patient until he became the emperor and made me Roy’s only master.
‘If only my fiancĂ© had sent me letters a little less frequently, my patience wouldn’t wear out so quickly.’
Nevertheless, I wrote a letter to my fiancé with care.
This too was all a suffering for Roy, and I consoled myself that after this long, long time, I would be able to see the confinement ending that I had longed for.
* * * (read on pink-grapes.blogspot.com)
[Previous Chapter] [TOC] [Next Chapter]
Comments
Post a Comment