Dreams of the Holy Knight - Chapter 17

Dreams of the Holy Knight - Chapter 17

After Miella left, Noel sat on her bedside, staring at Liliana endlessly.  When she moaned, he rubbed her frowning eyebrows and wiped the cold sweat from her forehead with a wet towel.  Liliana's expression softened at his care. 

 Hours passed, and Liliana's eyes opened at the sensation of a gentle stroke on her forehead.  Her body felt heavy for some reason, and the strength of her limbs did not work well.  


Noel was seen in her light green eyes as she looked side to side groggily. Was this a dream?


“Noel.”  


"Yes."  


“Is this a dream again?”  


“……  Lily, did I ever appear in you dream?”  


“Pretending not to know……  You said I was a succubus.”  


His heart was beating like it was going to explode.  The sound of his pounding heart seemed to ring in his ears.  She must have had the same dreams.  


He took her Liliana's hand and pressed his lips to the palm of her hand.  He kissed her small, soft palms, and rubbed them with his own cheeks.  Her vivid touch seemed to confirm that this was not a dream.  


"That was…… because you charmed me with how beautiful you are."  


“There was something I wanted to say if we meet again.”  


“You can say it.”  


"I like you."


His eyes opened widely.  The blue eyes fluttered like waves.  His black eyelashes trembled as they moved up and down.  Seeing his gradually brightening expression, Liliana's face heated up.  


She knew he was just a dream character created by her subconscious, but she had wanted to confess to him.  That way, she thought she could clear her mind even if she didn't dream anymore. It was good to be dreaming again, so that she could tell him. 


“Me, me too.  I like you.  Lily.”  


He replied and kissed her on the palm of her hand.  She wiggled his fingers as she felt his thick flesh tickle her palms.  


As he brushed across the hair on her face and as his lips came closer to hers, Liliana closed her eyes. When he lifted her onto his lap, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and intertwined their tongues.  


A silver thread was stretched between them and muffled sounds echoed through the bedroom.  Today’s touch felt more vivid than before and it stimulated her. 


"Eung."  


It was too vivid.  She thought that today was a little different from when she kissed him in her previous dreams...….  Just like it was real...…  huh?  


Her closed eyes slowly opened wide.  When she looked around, it was her bedroom.  


At her startled reaction, Noel took his lips off her her and gently caressed her slender back.  


“What’s wrong?”  


“Wait, wait, wait a minute!”  


Her mouth wouldn’t close.  What was going on?  Even if she shut her eyes tightly and opened them back, and tightly pinched the back of her hand, the scenery around her did not change.  When she finally slapped her own cheek, Noel was startled and stroked her red cheek with his thumb.  


“What’s the matter, Lily?  Your cheeks turned red.”  


His handsome face had a cloud of sadness over him as he ran his fingers over her cheek. Now that she was properly looking at him, unlike her dreams, he was wearing his uniform. 


“Here, this isn’t a dream?  Wait, if this isn’t a dream...…  how……?”


“I don’t know why, but I think we have shared five dreams together.”  


Noel calmed her down by stroking her back with his hand while embracing her.  As she listened to his words, her expression gradually became more colorful.  


Noel, who had been waiting patiently for her to organize her thoughts, looked at her curiously when she suddenly buried her face in her hands and couldn't lift her head.  Liliana screamed, burying her face in the palm of her hand. We dreamed together?  Wait, so I, did I really fuck Noel Klein?  Liliana, you trash!  I knew I would trouble one day!  She couldn’t raise her head and look at him.


"I'm sorry…… I’m really sorry…… heong...… I really thought it was just a dream.”  


“Shh……  it's okay.  Let me see your face, hmm?”  


Noel comforted her by tucking her flowing, light brown hair behind her ear.  A playful smile that could not be hidden from his face remained.  


Recalling the dreams in which she attacked him while he was sleeping, made him hard, spit out filthy language, it was understandable that she reacted like this.  


Her embarrassment and helplessness was so lovely to him. Her fingers, which covered her eyes, had tears on them. 


“How could this happen……?”  


Aside from the things we did in our dreams. Was it possible for two people to have the same dream at the same time?  Her brows frowned at things that could not be explained unless it was a prank by the Goddess. Noel said sweetly, stroking her forehead with his finger.  


"I think this was arranged by the Goddess so that we could meet each other.”


“Goddess’ arrangement…….”  


Why would the Goddess have arrange for such a lewd arrangement? She raised her head as she thought carefully. Come to think of it, she told him that she liked him he, and he...… he also said he liked her? I


“But sir Noel.  Did you really say that you like me……?”


"Yes, I like you.  Lily.”  


Her pupils trembled incessantly.  She couldn’t help but like him.  It was harder to not like him, considering his perfectly handsome looks and the kindness he had shown her in the dreams.  What kind of woman might not like Noel Klein smiling at her.


But why did he like her?  She was a shameless woman who assaulted him, and he was a holy knight who worshipped the temple. I couldn’t believe that he liked her. She had corrupted an innocent holy knight. 


She was happy that they shared the same feelings, but she kept clenching and unclenching  her fist because she didn't know what to do with the guilt and shame that was flooding in. He smiled seductively, as if he had read her thoughts. 


“I don’t believe you’re going to corrupt me and then leave me now.  Saintess.”  


Liliana was fiddling with her ear when she saw his smiling face. She closed her eyes tightly at the sight. His determined and seductive face was so fatal.  At this pace, her liver and gallbladder would have to be taken out. 


“However, why does Sir Noel……?”  


“…… I do not know.  Ever since I first dreamed of you, I couldn’t stop thinking about you and went crazy. You are the first woman who made me move.  After meeting Lily, I felt like I found the person I've been drawing in my head all along, and I didn't want to wake up from my dream. I didn’t know why I was acting like that. But it was clear that you were on my mind.”


Her earlobes burned red.  His brightly shining blue eyes stared intently at her, as if there were no lies in his words.  


As she looked into his desperate eyes, all she could think of was to respond to his sincerity.  She looked at him as if she was possessed and confessed again.  


“Me too, I like you”  


His face shone brightly.  The hand that had been stroking his ear came down to the back of her neck.  He pulled her slender neck towards him and approached her as he had been waiting for her.


When he gently tapped on her cherry-like coveted lips with his tongue, her lips opened slightly as to allow his intrusion. As he squeezed through the gap and sucked on her tongue, he got thirsty at her clumsy response. He took in all of her sweet saliva, and when he bit her lower lip, a moan burning with yearning flowed out of her. 


“Ha……  eung."  


"Ha……  Lily, Lily.”  


After biting her ear, his lips went down and touched the nape of her neck.  Kissing her long neck with pecks, he went down and buried his face in her clavicle bone.  Liliana trembled with a dizzying pleasure that made her spine tingle when he licked and bit the dent on her neck. 


She was burning with excitement and was at a loss, so she put herself close to Noel. Noel continued to kiss her, soothing her as if she were digging into her and pestering more pleasure. 


Not knowing what to do with the increase in, she clasped her body close to Noel.  Noel dug into her, as if to suffocate her with extra pleasure, while continuing to kiss her. 


“Whew……  You need to rest today...…  we can’t do any more.”  


“I’m fine.”  


A regretful whimper came out of her.  She suddenly wondered if it was okay to do this in the temple, but the guilt in front of the surging pleasure was only temporary.  They said that a saint could have a relationship too?  In the face of lust, the fact that he was a holy knight was forgotten for the time being.  


Noel's eyes deepened at Liliana's grumbling, but the thought that she shouldn't overdo it any longer suppressed his desire.  He hugged her and patted her, ignoring his hardened penis from before.  


“Since you have used your powers excessively today, you must rest.  You will have to practice again from tomorrow.”  


At his words, Liliana regretfully stood up as if regretfully.  Yes, today was not the day. In fact, her body still felt very heavy and her body was letting her know that it was not yet fully recovered. By the way, why did I faint?  


“But why did I faint earlier?”  


“It was a side effect of having too much holy power.  They said that saints in the past also experienced this in the process of manifesting their holy powers.”


She couldn’t believe she had that much holy power. Liliana felt a small joy when she felt that she had something to believe. Indeed, she heard that it took a lot of power to seal the gates of the demonic realm.  She didn't like to drag things on, so she wanted to learn how to use her holy powers quickly and fulfill her duties.


“It does seem to be a good idea to take a break now if I want to learn my powers quickly.”  


“Then, please lie down.  I'll leave once you fall asleep."  


As Liliana obediently laid down, Noel held Liliana's hand until she fell asleep. After confirming that she was soundly sleeping, he went out of the Saintess’ room and headed to the prayer room where he had stopped going for a while.


Holding his hands together while looking at the statue, he prayed that he would accept punishment for abandoning the Goddess, but that he could stay with her a little longer.


That night, Noel received a response from the Goddess for the first time since his first dream.  


* * * (read on pink-grapes.blogspot.com)




[Previous Chapter] [TOC] [Next Chapter]

Comments

Popular Posts