The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 10
The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 10
“I think it would be better to buy something else. The leather is completely soaked with water and unusable.”
“Of course…… Let’s go buy it together next time. I know where it’s sold.”
“Yes, I understand, Master.”
The fact that the water wasn’t regular water but my own love juice made me feel ashamed, but it was true that it was unusable anyway, so I thought it would be better to throw it away and buy a new one. Besides, it had been quite a while since I first used it, so it was time to replace it.
I had bought it a long time ago before I met Roy, and I’d been using it for over a year after meeting him.
I was moved by the fact that it had already been over a year since I’d slept with Roy, so I looked closely at Roy’s face.
Roy’s appearance hadn’t changed much since we first met.
His distinct features gave off a cold yet noble aura that didn’t suit his status as a slave, and his bright blue hair and purple eyes matched his snow-white skin. The garnet-studded restraints around his neck were the same as before, without a single trace of fading.
However, his expression had changed greatly.
The hostility he had shown me when we first met, and the face that he made when he had been embarrassed by my approaching him without hesitation, and now the current Roy who was clearly enjoying playing with my body.
It felt strange to think that the time between him and me had been short while also long.
Perhaps sensing the gaze pouring down on his face, Roy raised his head as he moved his fingers here and there to open my entrance and pull out the rotor embedded deep inside, and gave me a look as if asking I had something to say.
I smiled broadly and opened my mouth.
“No, it’s just… I just realized that it’s been quite some time since we’ve been together.”
“…….”
“When you first received the key, you were embarrassed, but now you use it well whenever you want guidance.”
“That… didn’t the master say it was okay?”
“I’m glad you’re using it well. I like it.”
Roy abruptly averted his gaze at the compliment I gave him with a smile, then suddenly hid his face between my legs, pretending to focus on taking out the rotor.
No matter how hard he tried to hide his expression, the ears that were peeking out between my legs were already the same color as the garnet necklace he was wearing.
Roy’s reaction was so cute that I couldn’t help but smile, even though he didn’t seem to mind when I made all sorts of dirty jokes, but he was so embarrassed by a small compliment.
Perhaps because his concentration had worked, the rotor that had been hidden deep inside was quickly caught by Roy’s fingers and pulled out into the world.
I felt a little embarrassed because the rotor was also completely soaked in love juice, and I let out an awkward laugh.
Roy placed the rotor and chastity belt on a clean towel that I didn’t know when he had prepared, and said that he would take care of them himself. I gave him permission.
After thoroughly wiping my wet vagina, I watched him clean up the remaining traces of sex in the room, and suddenly wanted asked a question that I had momentarily forgotten about while focusing all my attention on my filled lower abdomen.
“You know, Roy. There something I want to ask you? Is it okay?”
“Yes. It’s okay. Go ahead, Master.”
“Do you really want to… stay like this for the rest of your life?”
His hand, which was wiping the floor under the table soaked with the water I spilled, suddenly stopped. It was as if he had pressed the pause button, as if time alone had stopped passing.
I asked again.
“I asked if you would like to stay like this, as my slave.”
“…….”
“That sentiment, are you serious?”
Roy remained silent for a long time. The atmosphere that had been heated up until a moment ago had disappeared, and a suffocating silence filled the room as if cold water had been poured over it.
After a long time of silence, he asked without even looking at me.
“What kind of answer do you want from me?”
“A sincere one.”
I answered his inquisitive question that was thrown at me firmly and without any hesitation.
Then, as if a closed door had opened, Roy turned around to look at me. There was a sadness in his purple eyes, so I sat up, leaned against the headboard, and prepared to listen to what he had to say. I didn’t take my eyes off him.
How long had I been staring at him?
He strode briskly and without hesitation toward me, who was sitting on the bed. Roy was well over 180cm tall, and since I was sitting, I had to tilt my head back so that I could meet his gaze.
Roy’s bright red ears had returned to their original white skin color.
Soon, his lips, tightly shut and faintly animated, opened. He spoke seriously, as if confessing the feelings he had kept in his heart for a long time, with all his emotions.
“… Yes.”
I couldn’t say anything more at that simple and honest answer.
He was saying that he didn’t need any chance to escape slavery, any chance to restore his country’s former glory, any chance to have the status and fame of an emperor, and any chance to have me all to himself.
And there were more than one or two people who depended on him. All the people who were living as slaves or commoners in various parts of the empire and being persecuted because of their origins were gritting their teeth and enduring the discrimination they were currently facing because they had pinned all their hopes on him who would revive the empire.
But he really wanted to throw it all away and spend his life as a slave by my side.
I couldn’t help but be taken aback, even though I thought that he wouldn’t be able to easily let go of the people who would become his subjects and his sense of duty to take responsibility for them.
And the fact that the life of confinement in the basement that I had dreamed of all these years might disappear like a bubble.
He easily noticed my feelings and sat down on the bed facing me. Then he quietly twiddled the ring on my right ring finger that he had kissed this morning.
The hands that had been cool with the breeze just a moment ago were now warm.
“Master. Do you remember what you told me previously?”
“… What did I say?”
“If I ever wanted to be by your side, you promised to look into it for me.”
I looked at him with surprised eyes, completely unaware that he still remembered those words.
Roy, who misunderstood my flustered and wavering gaze as if I didn’t remember what happened that day, added with a slightly disappointed expression.
“Didn’t you promise me? That you didn’t think you could own anyone. But if I ever wanted to be by your side, you would look into the mansion.”
“I remember. But, Roy. I asked if you wanted to continue being my ‘slave’ like this. That’s different from saying you wanted to be by my side.”
I calmly explained, trying to calm my bewildered heart as if there had been a slight misunderstanding between Roy and me.
Wanting to be my slave and wanting to be by my side were two completely different things.
If he wanted to be by my side, he could have been by my side as a commoner, and he didn’t have to blindly obey orders while wearing the shackles that were the mark of a slave. Even if he had escaped his slave status, he could have stayed by my side.
I must have been a generous master to Roy.
I wanted to mix and enjoy myself with him, so I treated him kindly as a person like me. So there wouldn’t have been much of a change in our lives whether he lived as a slave or commoner. If that were the case, I might have misunderstood Roy’s words.
However, it didn’t seem to be a misunderstanding.
“I want to be your ‘slave’.”
“…….”
“If I can, I want to live by your side as your slave forever.”
“Why?”
Roy didn’t answer. I couldn’t understand him at all, so I asked why.
I couldn’t understand why he wanted to stay here and reject the better treatment that was right in front of him, whether or not it was the basement ending I had been waiting for.
“There are many ways to stay with me even if you’re not a slave. It’s not like you’ll necessarily leave me just because you’re a commoner. It wouldn’t be much different from now, so why,”
“Because I can be your only slave.”
Roy, who had been silent, cut me off firmly and said that.
My body trembled momentarily. His emotions flowed in through our eyes that met in the air. I thought I already knew what he would say next.
“If I become a commoner, no matter how much I stay by your side, I’m just one of your servants who assists you, but if I wear these restraints, you’re the only one who can be my master, and I’m your only slave.”
“…….”
“Because you, the master who thinks you can’t own people, wouldn’t take in another slave besides me.”
“…….”
“I want to be your only one. Just like you are to me.”
The emotion in his purple eyes as he swore obedience to the ring on my right ring finger was intensely possessive… it was his desire to possess me.
[Previous Chapter] [TOC] [Next Chapter]
Comments
Post a Comment