The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 9


 The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 9

“Ha, hmph, st, stop… ah, I think I’m going come……. Ha!” 

As I writhed in pleasure and moaned, Roy’s shoed toes approached me. Then, the moment he rubbed my clitoris that was noticeably swollen between the chastity belt, my head turned white with pleasure and collapsed. 


Roy looked at me with a calm expression and continued to move his toes, absentmindedly rubbing my clitoris. 


The blunt stimulation I felt through the sturdy leather met the stimulation of the rotor, and I couldn’t come to my senses. Even though my whole body was trembling as if I had been struck by lightning, I instinctively spread my legs so that he could easily rub my clitoris. 


Roy let out a hollow laugh from between his lips, perhaps because he was amazed by this brazen action. Then, as if mocking my crude behavior of asking for more clitoris rubbing, the softly moving toes suddenly began to roughly rub my clitoris as if they were cigarette butts thrown on the floor. 


“Ugh! Ha, heut! Ah, ah, no, ha, ugh!” 


I twitched my waist repeatedly as if I was going crazy at his every move and soon climaxed. The clear liquid that burst out like a fountain had already exceeded the amount that the chastity belt could absorb, so it flowed down between my thighs and fell to the floor with a dripping sound. 


Even in the midst of all this, the rotor was constantly stimulating my flesh and vibrating, so I had no time to enjoy the afterglow of my climax and had to struggle in the waves of pleasure again. 


“Ah, ugh, pl… ease……” 


I looked up at Roy and begged him in the midst of the endless pleasure. I felt like I would go crazy if I kept getting my erogenous zones stimulated like this. 


Roy, who was quietly looking down at my face, which was wet with tears, snot, or saliva, reached out and caressed my cheek without the slightest wavering. 


The temperature on my cheek was cold, perhaps because he had been hit by the wind coming in through the window. It was the perfect time to cool down my excitement, so I quietly leaned my face against his large palm like a cat.


Roy, who had been quietly caressing my cheek, gently wiped away the tears that had formed in my eyes. It was a gentle touch. However, the order given to me was not so gentle. 


“What are you doing, Master? You need to suck quickly.” 


“Huh…….” 


“Do you by any chance want to spend the whole day with the rotor and dildo stuck in your lower abdomen until it feels heavy? You’re so vulgar.” 


“Ugh, heuk, no…….” 


At Roy’s words, I was afraid that I would really not be able to unlock the chastity belt for the whole day, so I shook my head and answered while bursting into tears. The cheeks that Roy had wiped away were stained with tears again. 


Even in my daze, I noticed that Roy’s eyes looking at me were sparkling with genuine joy and thirst. It was an intense possessiveness and sadism. 


“Ha, ha, the rotor… Please turn it off… Roy.” 


“Ah, was that not enough? Then I’ll give you more.” 


Roy replied with a calm face, then manipulated the remote control in his hand to increase the intensity of the vibration. The vibration, which was so low that you wouldn’t notice it unless you listened closely, began to move with a powerful hum. 


My inner walls, which had already been completely loosened by the long torture and the subsequent climax, absorbed the rotor’s stimulation very quickly. 


It was only a moment before my entire body was immersed in pleasure again. An uncontrollable, indecent moan flowed out from between my lips. 


“Do you want others to hear your moans, Master? I opened all the windows, and you’re moaning so obscenely without any hesitation……” 


I shook my head from side to side with a teary expression as I became even more excited at the words that criticized me for doing it on purpose so that others could hear my moans. 


Every time the sentences his tongue spat out flew like whips and dug into my skin sharply, pleasure surged through me as if my brain was bleached white. 


I felt like I was going crazy. 


No, I was on the verge of going crazy. 


“I think it might help to muffle your moans if you suck my dick, don’t you think?” 


“…whoo, ha, ha!” 


“Open your mouth, Master.”


At the cold order, I opened my lips that I had been biting to endure the excitement that was rushing in. As soon as I opened my lips, a moan like suffering flowed out softly. 


Roy’s hand seemed to grab my chin tightly, then he stroked my lips. His dark purple eyes were overflowing with sadism and lust. 


“From now on, this is my place to use. Master, you only need to think about sucking my dick. Do you understand?” 

“… ha, uh-huh.” 



At my response that wasn’t clearly a moan or a reply, Roy smiled softly as if he was praising me. It was a smile that looked like something straight out of a famous painting. 


It was perfect enough to make me forget for a moment that I was crawling under the table, while alternately rejoicing and fearing his words and engaging in obscene acts. 


“Okay. Then I won’t refuse.” 


He grabbed his genitals with his other hand and rubbed it a few times, then he quickly parted my parted lips and entered. In an instant, the thick glans pierced my throat. 


“Keuk!” 


I gagged and choked, my eyes turned red, and saliva flowed from the corners of my mouth. I wanted to pull my head back, but Roy’s hand holding my chin wouldn’t let me go, so I had to receive it. 


When I slightly raised my head to open my breathing hole, Roy leisurely moved his waist and began to thrust into my mouth as if he found even that small act of survival ridiculous. 


He was really using my mouth as a vagina. 


I shuddered between the damp pleasure and suffocating pain of my mouth being reduced to a mere hole, and opened my throat as much as I could to receive it. 


Every time the column with its bulging blood vessels swept over the inside of my mouth, I felt both distressed and raptured. 


I trembled from the vibrations stimulating my lower body, but I diligently moved my tongue to stimulate his. 


He thrust hard into my throat as if it were a uterus. The intense movement of his penis poking and thrusting deep into my mouth made me feel like my throat was going to burst.


But Roy must have liked the feeling of my throat tightening and the stimulation of the tip of his glans as he violently thrust his penis into me. 


At that moment, all I could do was lean into the pleasure coming from the rotor, open my throat as much as possible, and suck and lick his thing with my tongue. 


“Now a little, haa, you’re sucking it well, Master.” 


“Ugh, huff… huff… huff.” 


“Your hole too, whoo, tighten it well.” 


“Huff……. Heup, keuk, keuk!” 


Roy muttered like that and started roughly thrusting his hips in earnest. 


The movement of him jerking upwards in my throat wasn’t much different from the movement he made when he was fucking my hole this morning. 


I couldn’t overcome my physiological reaction any longer and wanted to pull my head back, but Roy’s hands were already grabbing my face, so I couldn’t run away. 


In the end, I had no choice but to hold my face against him, open my mouth obediently, and tighten my throat. 


Now I could no longer feel the vibration of the rotor stimulating my flesh. This was because all my nerves were focused on my throat being opened by the violently large penis. 


How many times did he thrust like that? With a soft moan, semen burst out from the tip of the glans that was deeply inserted into the hole. Without any time to do anything, the semen went straight down my throat and down my esophagus. 


At the sound of me gulping down the thick liquid, Roy laughed softly and tapped my cheek with his index finger. It was a playful gesture. 


“Does it taste good?” 


I nodded my head with my blurred vision at Roy’s question mixed with a smile. I wanted to answer, but his thing was still in my mouth and the ejaculation hadn’t finished, so that was all I could do. 


As soon as the orgasm was over, I pulled out the penis I had in my mouth and took a deep breath. It took a long time to regain my original breathing and calm down. 


After hearing the answer he wanted to hear, Roy smiled with satisfaction and turned off the vibration of the rotor.


As the stimulation that had been stimulating me down disappeared, I could clearly feel my lower lip gaping in emptiness, but I tried to pretend not to notice because my physical strength was close to the limit of my ability of being fucked. 


Roy, who had been looking at me with slightly apologetic eyes as I gasped for breath while covered in tears and snot, soon opened his mouth. 


“I want to do more, but it would be too hard for you.”


“… probably?” 


“Okay. Today, the doctor gave orders, so I’ll stop here.” 


Roy nodded to my answer, but his voice sounded regretful, indicating the end of sex. Then (strangely enough), he pulled up his pants with his genitals still standing halfway even after ejaculating once. 


Only then was I able to get out from under the narrow table and walk on two feet instead of four. While I stretched and relaxed my stiff body, Roy got up and closed all the windows that had been wide open. 


He carefully drew the curtains so that no one could see him, laid me down on the bed, and unlocked the chastity belt that I had been longing for. 


A refreshing click was heard as the key engaged the lock. And the chastity belt that had been tightly squeezing my lower body for a long time was removed. 


The outside air touching my bare skin gave me a cool sense of liberation. 


Roy spread my thighs apart, positioned himself between them, and slowly pulled out the dildo connected to the chastity belt. In the process, I twisted my waist and moaned as my wet inner walls were scratched. 


“Ha! Ugh… ha, ha…….” 


Roy’s gaze was fixed on the red entrance that was twitching greedily. It seemed as if he wanted to do more, but he didn’t touch it because my voice was hoarse with every moan I let out, and it was obvious that I was physically at my limit. 


He just stared at me as if he was going to eat me at any moment. 


Roy pulled the dildo connected to the chastity belt out of my swollen hole and put it aside, as he spoke.




[Previous Chapter] [TOC] [Next Chapter]

Comments

Popular Posts