The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 19
The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 19
It wasn’t as big as Roy’s, but it was a pretty big size, so I felt pleasure rushing through my whole body as if I was being shocked by an electric current, and I went away with a light convulsion.
Semen and love juice mixed together and flowed out through the gap in my vagina. Because of that, I got my thighs spanked until the hole was properly tightened and neither the semen nor the love juice flowed down.
So I sat at the table for dinner wearing a new dress, with my thighs reddened with handprints and a dildo stimulating my erogenous zone by poking my inner walls. Roy, who was always by my side, was not there.
Neither the maid who came to my room nor my father who was sitting in front of the table glancing at my face, suspected that my eyes were wet from the hours I spent being held by Roy.
They seemed to think that I was surprised by the sudden news of my engagement, and they gave me a warm yet pitiful look.
Maybe that’s why my father didn’t even ask if I was okay. He just warmly asked if they should serve dessert first since I was too weak to lift a spoon.
Normally, it would have been right to keep up with my father’s eating pace, but I didn’t have the energy to chew the food, so I nodded my head weakly, risking my rudeness.
As soon as I nodded, the servant cleared the plate in front of me and brought out sweet cranberry pie and steaming black tea.
I barely managed to squeeze out my remaining strength and swallow the warm liquid, and only then did I feel a little better.
My body must have been tense from tightening my lower body, because my tense shoulders dropped down. The foreign object below me was still uncomfortable, but I thought it would be okay to relax a little since I was sitting on a chair.
“Whew…….”
My father paused from cutting the meat for a moment, cleaned up his lips with a napkin, and asked me carefully.
“… Are you very upset, Yuria?”
“Ah… a little.”
“…….”
“I thought it would happen someday, but I didn’t know it would come so suddenly.”
I replied appropriately so as not to raise suspicion and sipped my hot black tea.
To be honest, I didn’t care what happened or was interested about the engagement. To be exact, I wasn’t interested in my fiancé. Since coming here, my only interest has been the sweet confinement I would be receiving at Roy’s hands.
However, the fact that he, who had voluntarily chosen to stay in his current position because he wanted to be my only slave, now found out about my fiancé’s existence and made me the most upset since I could not predict the outcome.
Thankfully, dinnertime had come, so I was able to rest, but it was obvious that I would be lying under him again when I returned to my room, groaning with my legs spread open.
My vagina and inner walls were swollen and sore because they had been penetrated without rest. However, I was used to accepting pain as pleasure, so even that seemed to stimulate my sexual desires, and I thought I was going crazy.
Somehow, I felt like Roy’s leash, which I thought I had firmly in my hand, was gradually tightening around my neck.
I had to do something. At least until I could predict Roy’s next move, I had to hold onto the leash. Then, it wouldn’t be too late to think about how I would end up with him in captivity.
As I was holding a small fork and cutting off a piece of pie and putting it in my mouth, my father looked at me with pity and continued.
“Your sister Elia was like that too. She was depressed for a long time because her mind was very complicated before her wedding. But look at her now. She’s living well with her husband. You might be upset now, but later, as time passes, you too will be happy, Yuria.”
I didn’t care about happiness or anything like that, but I couldn’t bring myself to say that to my father, who seemed to be deeply concerned, so I nodded quietly and smiled. With an infinitely delicate and pure smile in my eyes, as if my father’s words had been very comforting.
“Thank you, Father.”
My father seemed quite touched by my smile, and he nodded with a moved face, giving me permission to go up first if I was tired. He also said that if I wanted, he would order easy-to-digest food from the chef and send it to my room separately.
Since I hadn’t decided what to do with Roy yet, I didn’t want to go up to my room if possible, but it seemed strange to say that I would stay even after he said that, so I had no choice but to stand up with a apologetic bow.
I stood up from my seat, firmly holding the dildo down so that it wouldn’t fall off, and walked. I didn’t forget to be careful not to let my expression crumple as I felt the distinct foreign body in my lower abdomen and the love juice flowing between my legs.
However, no matter how carefully I walked, I couldn’t keep my body still due to the stimulation that I couldn’t tell if it was pain or pleasure, and when I staggered, the butler who was next to me came over and helped me up.
“Oh!”
“Are you okay? I’ll take you to your room.”
“No. I’m okay. I can walk.”
“But…….”
“I’ll ask Roy to take care of the meal, so you don’t have to bother sending someone up to the room. I’ll send someone to the kitchen in about two hours, so please tell the chef.”
“Understood.”
The butler bowed and accepted the order, and after walking and stopping several times, I finally arrived at my room.
It was just like any other room, where I lived my daily life, but I couldn’t figure out why I was so afraid to open the door.
It was probably because I didn’t know what kind of face to make or how to talk to Roy, who was waiting for me inside.
Me, who couldn’t give Roy what he wanted.
Me, who couldn’t be Roy’s sole master.
Roy, who wanted to remain my only slave.
Roy, who wanted me to own him alone.
The unrealistic desires and reality were clashing fiercely. I had to reconcile them somehow.
And in order to reconcile it, I needed to talk. I couldn’t just keep getting his dick pierced into me like before. But I didn’t know how that would work out.
Ever since the proposal came, everything had gone awry.
I was sighing deeply, clutching my pounding head, thinking that nothing was going right, when suddenly, I felt an unfamiliar presence approaching me from behind, and grabbed my waist and pulled me into their arms.
“Huh?!”
I was led back by a hand grabbing my waist, and my back suddenly touched his hard chest. I was startled for a moment, but a familiar scent tickled my nose, and soon a surprisingly calm voice flowed into my ear.
“What are you doing here, Master?”
When I turned my head to the side, Roy was standing there, calmly, as if nothing had happened.
His expression, which had been so cold it was scary, had a rather gentle glow.
The hair that had been turning white due to the inability to control the Esper’s powers had now regained its original color and turned into a mysterious blue like a mermaid’s scales.
‘Has his anger subsided?’
However, distrust rose in my head that the person who had been pushing me so hard until just a moment ago could suddenly feel better. There was no way that he could suddenly feel better when nothing had improved.
Then I remembered that I was standing not in the room but in front of the door.
Roy, my faithful slave.
My slave who was not even allowed to rebel against his master and could only obey.
He was acting out his position.
At that moment, a corner of my heart felt cold, but I couldn’t figure out why I was so uneasy, so I just blinked.
Then, out of nowhere, Roy’s palm gently cupped my cheek and silently caressed my red, swollen eyes with his fingertips.
“Roy……?”
“You should go to your room and rest. Your complexion is not good.”
When I asked him in a puzzled manner, Roy said that and opened the door and let me in. I didn’t want to go into the room, but Roy blocked my escape route with his body, so I had no chance to escape.
As I reluctantly entered the room, Roy came in and locked the door. Once again, we were alone.
I was afraid that he would come to me, lift the hem of my dress, and penetrate my bottom with his large penis, but I didn’t show it. I just focused on tightening around dildo so that it wouldn’t fall to the floor, and lay down on the bed that was clean of any traces of sex.
“… Go to the kitchen in two hours. My father had them send some food separately for me. Just take whatever the chef gives you.”
“I wondered whether you finished dinner early, but it seems you didn’t finish it.”
Roy, who had already placed a chair next to me, said that.
I avoided the gazes pouring down on me and pulled the blanket over my cheeks, and turned around.
“I have no appetite.”
“… I see.”
After that, the conversation stopped.
It wasn’t like we had nothing to say. I had something to say to him, and he had something to say to me, so even though I was covered with a blanket, my back felt prickly from his gaze. However, I didn’t know how to start talking, so I kept silent for a while.
The first thing that broke the uncomfortable silence that contained only the faint sound of each other’s breathing was a groan that escaped my mouth.
“… heut.”
It was because Roy’s fingertips suddenly carefully brushed my earlobes.
In that short moment when I flinched my shoulders in surprise at the sudden skinship, Roy’s body odor and earnest gaze became much closer.
My whole body tensed up and I shivered. And as if we had made a promise, the hole that had been holding the dildo began to flutter.
It was almost an instinctive reaction. Roy, who had his upper body pressed against mine while I was shivering under the blanket, stroked my flushed cheek with his fingertips and whispered in my ear,
“Master. Do you not want to see me?”
“… It’s not like that.”
[Previous Chapter] [TOC] [Next Chapter]
Comments
Post a Comment