The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 20

The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 20

I answered that way while fidgeting with the edge of the blanket, at his voice that was as sad as a puppy in the rain, yet strangely sexy. 

There was no way I didn’t like seeing Roy. With such a handsome face, how much I had looked forward to the confinement ending with him since falling into this novel, and how I had spent the past year. 


However, I couldn’t think of a proper way to continue the conversation without falling into a physical conversation with him, so I couldn’t come up with an idea of ​​how to face Roy and start talking. 


“But why don’t you show me your face?” 


“…….” 


“You must be angry because of me.” 


“I told you that’s not it.” 


“Then why are you pulling the blanket up high? You don’t like feeling stuffy.” 


Silence flowed again. 


Roy’s hand that had been caressing my earlobe naturally left along with the silence. Only then did I realize that I had been holding my breath for a moment because I was overly nervous. 


I thought I was more afraid of Roy than I thought. After all, it was the first time I’d seen Roy press so fiercely and push me. 


In a way, my reaction might have been natural. It was also true that I wanted to avoid having to deal with him again, who was filled with anger, if possible. 


“You…….” 


I suddenly started. It came out of my mouth before I could even think about what to say. 


Even though it was my own mouth, my voice flowed out naturally, as if it had its own will. 


“Do you still hate me?” 


“…….” 


“Do you hate me, who is getting engaged while leaving you?” 


I asked him again, not receiving an answer. 


I was curious about his feelings, as if I cared if he was angry because of what he had done to me earlier. 


And Roy, unlike me, spoke honestly about his feelings. As if he had been waiting for me to ask him that question, as if he had been waiting for the moment when he would definitely answer. 


“Even though it’s presumptuous, I love you, Master.” 


“…….”


“So I can’t truly hate or dislike you, Master.” 


As he said that, he lightly kissed the lavender hair that was messily scattered on the bed. As if it were the back of my hand, he did it with such care and reverence that it was almost embarrassing. 


“… but you were so angry just a moment ago?” 


“I’ll gladly accept any punishment for that.” 


When I asked back with a sense of resentment, Roy continued speaking in a calm tone, as if he had expected me to respond that way. 


“You can cut off my hand, you can put out my eyes. If you want, you can take my life. If I can’t be the only one for you, I don’t mind dying by your hand.” 


“How can you say something like that so casually…!” 


I couldn’t stand hearing his answer, so I jumped up and turned around to vent my anger. My eyes met Roy’s, who was kneeling on the floor and looking up at me. 


Just like the day he first raped me while I was awake and asked for forgiveness, he knelt at my feet and waited for me to give him my punishment. 


I was dumbfounded by all this, so I just stared blankly into his purple eyes. 


He had a determined expression, as if he really intended to die if I told him to. It seemed like he would accept it calmly even if I cut off his hand. 


I slowly reached out my hand toward his face, which gave off a faint madness. I lightly ran my thumb over the area around his eyes where his large purple eyes were. He looked up at me without blinking. 


I stroked his blue hair, caressed his cheek, and ran my fingertips over his tightly shut, plump lips. When I soon withdrew my hand, he drooped the corners of his eyes as if he was regretting it. 


I felt a slight excitement at the sight of him waiting for the punishment that would come from me, but I didn’t show it. 


And then I opened the door to properly compromise what I wanted to say, his desires, and reality. 


“… I’m not getting engaged because I wanted to.” 


“…….”


“I’m not abandoning you because I want to. It’s just that, since I’m a member of the Freesia family, I have no choice but to marry for the sake of the family. I’m already of age to get married. Rather, you could say it’s a little late. My sister got married as soon as she became an adult.” 


Roy slowly blinked as if he understood my situation. 


Yes, he would know. Since he used to be a member of the royal family, he would understand how the nobility worked, and how marriage between families was a major undertaking that solidified the power and honor of the family. 


“You may want me to be your own master, but once we get married, I have to serve my husband as the lady of the house. There’s nothing I can do about it. No matter how good my daily life with you is, I have no choice but to do that. Because he’s my husband, not you.” 


“…….” 


“I’ll get engaged to someone I don’t even want, get married, have a child, and grow old like that. This kind of life might seem strange to you, but it’s so matter-of-course to me. Do you still want me? Do you love me?” 


Before I could finish asking, Roy got up from where he was sitting and hugged me with all his might. 


His embrace was so hot that it felt like my whole body was melting. I wrapped my arms around his back and held on with all my might. 


Roy buried his face in my shoulder and muttered in a low voice. 


“No matter what I do, can you give me permission to get my hands on you?” 


“… Ah.” 


“If you give me permission, Master, I will make you mine alone. Just lean on my embrace like you are now, and cry at my touch.” 


“Heut!” 


Roy’s hand, which had been hugging my waist, gradually moved down and felt the hole where the dildo was inserted. The lower part was already wet, and a liquid that I couldn’t tell was either love juice or semen was leaking out through the gap and running down my thigh. 


“You held it well, my cum.” 


“… Ugh, ha…….” 


“If you give me permission, I can feed you in the future. Everything you want, and more.”


Roy moved the dildo and thrust it in, whispering sweetly yet dangerously enough to melt my eardrums. 


Pitter-patter, the dildo’s movements spreading my inner walls and digging deep into me made me, who had been so wary of flowing like this, soon wallow in pleasure and cry in his arms. 


“Haa, ah……. R, oy…….” 


“Yes, master.” 


“Me… ha, take, ah, ha, make me yours. No matter what it takes, to be your only master. Haa!” 


As if he had been waiting for my order, Roy laid me down on the bed without delay and climbed on top of me. He then spread my thighs with his torso and took off the dress I was wearing. 


The traces of love juice flowing over the marks of his hands on my pure white thighs were emitting an obscene shine. 


Roy gently stroked my thighs, which were trembling with excitement, and looked at my naked body with a gaze that was filled with deep satisfaction and possessiveness. Just by his gaze, my entire body was heated up with excitement. 


Roy pulled out the dildo that had been blocking my lower part in one breath and muttered with a meaningful smile. 


“I will make it so that only I can have you, Master.”




[Previous Chapter] [TOC] [Next Chapter]

Comments

Popular Posts