The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 2

The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 2

Roy didn’t say anything after that, perhaps because he hadn’t expected an answer from me. 

Maybe it was because he had lost the will to reveal his true feelings more because I had not been able to accept his sudden confession with an open mind and had looked at him with a puzzled look. 


He acted as if nothing had happened, his face darkened even more than when he had intercourse with me, and he left after saying that he would bring a towel to dry me.


I laid down, thinking deeply, while the fabric rubbed against my swollen butt and back that was lightly painful from the spanking. 


‘When did he start thinking like that?’ 


Of course, I had also been counting down the days since I possessed the main character in ‘Black Rose in the Tongue’ to finish my debutante as soon as possible and receive Roy as a gift. 


And I couldn’t deny that I had seduced Roy and enjoyed lewd sex with him, thinking that since I was going to meet the basement ending like the original anyway, I could enjoy it early. 


However, no matter what, I couldn’t understand his feelings. 


Roy was currently hiding his identity, but he was of royal blood, and the difference between the emperor of an empire and the slave of a mere Count was as great as heaven and earth. No matter how much I treated him specially, he wouldn’t be better than the emperor. 


But he wanted to throw all that away and just stay here. 


I couldn’t figure out where it went wrong. 


He was basically a sweetheart by nature, and a sadist who was severely obsessive in bed, but the Roy I knew was someone who knew how to distinguish between public and private life. 


No matter how much I thought about it, I could only conclude that I had corrupted him. 


However, I wondered if it was so wrong to do it in advance when I would be stuck in the basement later anyway. 


“Ugh!” 


My mind was getting complicated, and as I tossed and turned mindlessly, a sound that was neither a scream nor a groan escaped me as my wound was rubbed against. 


Fortunately, it was still early in the morning when the servants were still not awake, otherwise I could have been in big trouble. I sighed in relief. 


Roy, who was supposed to bring a towel, quietly opened the door and entered. He also brought a washbasin full of clean water and an ointment to be applied to the wound. 


“You came quickly.” 


“I thought my master would be waiting.” 


Roy naturally came closer to me, knelt by the bed, soaked a dry towel in water, and gently wiped the blood and bodily fluids that he had left behind.


When he passed over my swollen nipples from being squeezed and wrists which were clearly marked with bright red handprints, I unconsciously frowned and let out a soft moan because my skin had become extremely sensitive and the surface of the towel felt hot. 


I hadn’t realize it when the pleasure was rushing in, but when I came to my senses, it was quite painful. 


His hands that were wiping my body stopped for a moment. 


“Does it hurt a lot?” 


“Yes, a little. But it’s okay. Keep going, Roy.” 


“Then please turn around for a moment.” 


I obediently turned around as he said. As I laid with my face buried in the pillow, he naturally reached out and straightened my tangled hair. Then he meticulously and carefully wiped away the traces of sex. 


The sweat on my neck and the love juice flowing between my legs. The unhealed marks on my back and the dried blood on my buttocks. 


And finally, Roy’s semen pooling in my groin. 


Roy placed a dry towel between my legs and inserted his index finger into the red, swollen entrance without warning. He then bent it into a hook shape and scraped out the semen that he had poured inside. 


Each time, my inner walls were stimulated, and my body, still reeling from the afterglow of sex, quickly became excited and spurted out love juice. 


Before my face could turn red with shame, Roy gave me a light nudge. 


“If you keep tightening around fingers, I won’t be able to get the semen out, Master.” 


“… I’m sorry.” 


“Or would you rather keep the semen in?” 


His voice whispered softly as he pressed his body against my dry back, and goosebumps ran down my spine. I felt like a small animal quietly exposing its back to a tiger, waiting to be eaten. 


For a moment, I felt my ears and the back of my neck turn red, and it felt so hot that it wouldn't be strange if I said I was on fire.


It wasn’t bad to hold Roy’s semen all day, but he was going to be the emperor. I didn’t want to mess up the successor relationship and get involved in the palace struggle. 


If I wanted to, I could just get pregnant later, after I was locked in the basement. 


However, contrary to these thoughts, my lower body responded to his question steadily. I bit down while tightening around his fingers that were scraping my inner wall without any integrity. 


Roy’s quiet laughter poured down from above my head. Feeling embarrassed for no reason, I buried my face in the pillowcase and desperately made excuses. 


“No, this is just reflex…….” 


“You always begged for my cum in bed, so I guess your lower mouth learned it too. It likes it and bites my hand.” 


“It’s embarrassing, so stop it, please…….” 


When I was drunk on pleasure and absent-minded, I would say things like this and that, but when I heard dirty talk while I was sane, my body felt hot in a different way. 


Roy let out a refreshing laugh, perhaps amused by my reaction, and soon sent a a much slower and stickier hand. 


While pretending to scrape off the semen, he carefully selected the spots I felt and secretly rubbed them, and he also thrust deeply enough to swallow his index finger. 


I moaned and quivered  my waist defenselessly at the sudden stimulation. I could clearly feel the thick liquid flowing out as his finger, which had been deeply embedded inside, withdrew. 


“Ha…….” 


“Your cum is coming out more than my own. If this continues, the towel I laid down underneath will get all wet.” 


“Heut, I was, wrong…….” 


“If you were wrong, you should be punished, right, Master?” 


With a sweet voice, I felt an unfamiliar object touch my loose hole, and it was inserted in an instant without me having time to resist. 


I tried to get up in surprise, but Roy was holding my back down, so all I could do was squirm a little. I asked in a trembling voice. 


“What, what did you put in there?”


“Rotor. You said you wanted to spend all day squirting. You haven’t forgotten already, have you, Master?” 


“Ah.” 


Only then did I belatedly remember what I had said to Roy a little while ago, while clinging to him. 


Either receive his semen, or spend all day with Rotor as punishment for coming before him. I had begged for both, and he was faithfully accepting my answer. 


I thought that he didn’t necessarily need to be faithful to this, but I didn’t really have any complaints because Roy’s face looked so happy when he was tormenting me. I also enjoyed the pleasure and torment that Roy gave me. 


At that moment, the Rotor in my stomach suddenly began to vibrate. 


“Ha?!” 


I felt my insides tremble so deeply that my mind went blank in an instant, and my waist moved reflexively. 


As my butt kept moving, Roy’s palm flew towards me, and soon a sharp pain occurred. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh pierced the still room several times. 


I groaned at the tingling pain on my behind, but since Roy was holding me down by pressing down on my back, I was naturally swallowed by the pillowcase. 


“Ha… uh, huh……” 


“It seems to be working properly. Master, are you feeling good?” 


“Ah, yes, it feels good……” 


I barely managed to squeeze out a voice to answer Roy, who asked while adjusting the vibration intensity with the remote control. Even to me, it was a vulgar voice. 


It was a strange voice that sounded like my brain had melted from the pleasure, and hoarse since I had not slept from being tormented by Roy since dawn. 


Before the servants woke up, just as I was thinking that I could do it one more time, the rotor suddenly stopped vibrating. Roy’s arm, which had been holding my back tightly, was removed.




[Previous Chapter] [TOC] [Next Chapter]

Comments

Popular Posts