The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 3
The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 3
I looked at Roy, bewildered, as I raised my upper body and looked at him. He seemed to be trying to hide the dark desire swaying beyond his deep purple eyes, pulling up the corners of his mouth and forming a fake smile. Then he shook what seemed to be the remote control for the rotor in his hand and said in a gentle voice.
“I’ll keep this, Master.”
“Oh, yes……. Thank you.”
“And you should wear a chastity belt, too.”
Before I could answer, Roy cleaned the chastity belt that was lying on the floor and held it out to me. I accepted it obediently, but I didn’t feel like putting it on easily.
It was called a chastity belt, but it was more like underwear with a large dildo that filled the hole. Furthermore, there was already a rotor inside me, so it seemed difficult to wear it as usual.
However, Roy was not going to let that go.
As I held the chastity belt with a perplexed expression and didn’t know what to do, Roy approached me quietly and asked, “Can I help you, Master?” It was natural, as if he was waiting for me to panic and do nothing.
However, I couldn’t easily answer his question. Of course, receiving help itself wasn’t bad, but the problem was that the item attached to the chastity belt was too big to fit.
Just as I was about to ask if he could change it to a slightly smaller size, my body suddenly flipped over.
“Huh… Huh?”
In the blink of an eye, I was laid flat on the bed, and without any time to resist, my thighs were forcibly spread apart by a gentle but firm hand. Roy had already taken action before I could even give permission.
As a slave, acting without his master’s permission was so rude that he wouldn’t have been surprised to be kicked out after a good beating, but I left him alone. I had told him that he could treat me however he wanted on the bed, and I liked Roy treating me roughly.
He placed a couple more dry towels under my buttocks, then carefully snatched the chastity belt I was holding. Then he pushed his torso between my thighs and fixed my legs so that I couldn’t close them.
His long fingertips carefully groped my clitoris, which was visible between my wide-open labia.
Perhaps because the afterglow from the rotor a moment ago still lingered, my body trembled with pleasure even though he only lightly swept around the entrance, and my love juices gushed out. The thin liquid flowed down my perineum and onto the towel he had laid out in advance.
Roy, who was silently watching the scene, seemed to have dark desire in his eyes, and soon he stuck out his red tongue and licked his lips. I could feel deep lust boiling even in the breath he exhaled.
My body heated up helplessly as if responding to his lust.
“No matter how I look at it, Master’s hole seems to be greedy.”
“…….”
“You were so greedy for my cum just a moment ago, and now you’re groaning for more.”
“Haa…… Don’t say that.”
“That’s why you need to wear a chastity belt even more. I don’t want to see a master who wants something other than mine.”
I shook my head and raised my arms to hide my reddened face at the blatant sentiment flowing out of Roy’s mouth.
I begged him to stop, but he ignored me and only said what he wanted to say, slowly pushing the tip of the fake penis he was holding into my throbbing entrance.
My head became dizzy from the pressure pushing in from below, and my breathing gradually became faster. It was smaller than Roy’s, but it was still big.
Every time the dildo dug deep inside, my inner walls twitched so much that I couldn’t tell if it was in delight or a scream.
As the giant pillar poked and rubbed every spot I could feel, I shook my waist in a vulgar way every time it came in, and Roy hit the inside of my thigh with his palm because I was shaking my waist in pleasure.
Thanks to that, shrill screams and moans leaked out from my mouth alternately.
“Ha! Ugh… Ugh! Heuk! It, it hurts…….”
“You say it hurts, but you’re honestly happy underneath.”
“… heu, Ugh.”
“If I could, I’d like to show you how deliciously your lower mouth devours the penis.”
I closed my eyes tightly with tears at the admiring appreciation he uttered as he watched my swollen lower mouth, which had spread open to its limit, greedily swallowing the dildo.
Every time Roy said something that provoked me, my whole body would tingle and I would feel the desire for him to tease me more.
‘I wish he would have teased me with more obscene and vulgar words…….’
It was then. Something caught on the tip of the glans of the fake penis that was quietly disappearing inside.
It seemed to have touched the rotor that he had put in earlier.
I unconsciously reached down and felt the entrance where the dildo was being swallowed. Despairingly, the dildo wasn’t fully inserted yet, leaving about a finger length.
“We can’t put it all in. So, please, get a slightly smaller one… ah!”
The moment I was about to ask for a change, the dildo was thrust all the way in without warning. At the same time, the rotor inside was thrusted in as well, so I couldn’t breathe because the pleasure was so overwhelming.
Roy took in the scene of my panting while holding onto the bed sheet, and he held the bottom of the chastity belt with his palm to keep the dildo from slipping out, and then he filled it with his soft hands.
Finally, he put the lock on firmly so that it couldn’t be opened carelessly Of course, he was also responsible for keeping the key.
“Ha, inside… It’s weird, Roy……”
I placed my hand on my lower abdomen and pleaded with Roy. My stomach was filled with foreign objects, so even with the slightest movement of my body, the dildo and rotor stimulated my inner walls, sending shivers of pleasure up my spine.
It was obvious that I wouldn’t be able to do anything all day in this state.
I sent Roy pitiful, pleading eyes, apologizing and asking him to at least take out the rotor, but Roy’s reaction was cold-hearted
He had a sly smile on his lips, and he wiped my forehead, which was quickly soaked with sweat, with a towel before whispering seductively in my ear.
“You said you wanted to spend all day squiring out your juices, Master.”
“Then… at least take off the chastity belt.”
“Can you hold the rotor without the help of the chastity belt?”
“…….”
“Like this.”
His words paused for a moment, and then the rotor, which had been quietly standing, suddenly began to vibrate violently. I didn’t know what to do with the sudden stimulation that struck my insides, and I writhed in pleasure spreading throughout my body.
My mind went completely blank, and sticky saliva flowed from between my unclosed lips, soaking the bed sheets.
As my lower body began to tickle, I gave in to the desire for something bigger than the dildo to poke me, shaking my hips and rubbing my thighs together.
As if knowing I was in heat, Roy smiled with satisfaction and continued in a cruel voice.
“Can you bite down hard on the rotor so that it doesn’t fall when I turn up the vibration?”
“…….”
“Are you sure you won’t show the rotor soaked with love juice in front of the other employees?”
Only then did I shake my head with tears in my eyes.
It was a sign of surrender. I would do whatever Roy said, and I wouldn’t rebel against his actions.
“I’m sorry……. Ha, I was, wrong……. Ugh.”
Roy looked into my blue eyes, which had become much more docile as my rebellious spirit subsided, and soon mercifully turned off the rotor’s vibration.
Then, he lightly kissed my forehead as I lay limply on the bed, panting heavily, and calmly kissed the red garnet on my right ring finger—the symbol of slave ownership.
It was the same kind of thing that was fastened to the necklace around Roy's snow-white neck.
With this garnet, Roy could not disobey my orders, and it was also impossible for him to escape his slave status.
When I first met him, he had been kissing me with a fierce gaze filled with hatred and hostility, but now Roy was so sweet that even the moment he kissed the ring seemed to be filled with deep desire in every action.
“Thank you for understanding my heart, Master.”
He had been driving me into a corner with his eyes shining with extreme sadism and without any consideration for me, but he thanked me with a gentle and affectionate expression and finished cleaning my body. Then he applied ointment to my back, buttocks, inner thighs, and wrists in that order.
Each time, Roy’s hands were so careful, unlike on the bed, that I felt like my body had become a porcelain or glass.
Of course, considering his status, it was natural for him to do so, and it was more correct to say that his actions on the bed were extremely rude.
However, I personally liked being treated roughly, so I felt a little uncomfortable at times like this.
He left the room with the towel and washbasin he had brought with him, saying that it would be better to refrain from rough guiding until the wound was healed.
Lying on the bed, I quietly watched his back as he walked away, wondering if he was truly satisfied with his life as it was, and if he really wanted to remain a slave forever. I sighed lightly and silently played with the lock dangling from my lower abdomen.
[Previous Chapter] [TOC] [Next Chapter]
Comments
Post a Comment