The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 21
The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 21
Roy, who had obtained permission to make me his at all costs, spent his time in the mansion surprisingly quietly.
For the first time since entering the original work, I had been worried about what to do because there was no end in sight in my relationship with Roy, but my engagement went smoothly.
Of course, he felt that he would be able to feel secure only if he made my body a body that would not be satisfied unless it was his, so I passed out for hours without taking a single step out of bed while receiving Roy’s semen, but it was fortunate that it ended there.
Roy never asked me about my engagement after that. After the day I received letters filled with all sorts of sweet talk from men I had never heard of along with their portraits, I occasionally received calls from them, and Roy knew about it, but he didn’t get as angry as he did that day.
Of course, he didn’t not get completely angry.
I exchanged letters a couple of times with them. When the moment came to choose one of the many men who had been courting me before we even knew each other and get engaged, I had to receive Roy all day long while looking at the portraits of those men.
When I thought that the person who was fucking me from behind was not Roy but the person in the portrait, I wanted to choose the man who would squeeze my hole the least.
“What do you think, Master? Which bastard do you feel the least for?”
“Ugh, I don’t know, Roy……. Ah, ah, I can’t do this anymore, ha!”
From the evening until the break of dawn, I lay on the bed, butt raised, receiving Roy’s cock, so my lower body was already a mess.
My moaning voice had long since become a rough, raspy sound, and my hole, which had been stretched to its limit, was swollen, sore, and painful.
My body, exhausted from the continuous lovemaking, couldn’t even stand up straight and endure properly, so I relied on Roy’s hand supporting my lower abdomen.
But Roy, as if he had no idea about my circumstances, grabbed my lower abdomen with one hand and my pelvis with the other, and roughly entered me as if he was slapping my uterus with his body .
The pleasure that struck me like lightning made my waist jump as if it was electrocuted.
“Haaah! I was wrong. Ha, I can’t… do this anymore. No more, hnng!”
“We need to find a bastard who you don’t feel anything for. Or is there someone else you’re interested in?”
I shook my head while crying at his rough waist movements in response to Roy’s question, which felt similar to the anger I felt when I received the proposal.
There couldn’t have been anyone else I was interested in besides Roy.
Of course, the men in the portraits before my eyes all had outstanding looks. They weren’t comparable to Roy, but they were enough to grab the attention of many women.
However, there was only one thing I wanted.
To be locked in the basement of the Erhardt Empire’s palace. To be locked in that place where not a single ray of light enters, to be constantly toyed by him like a destitute, and to live happily for the rest of my life.
That was all.
“Nothing like that, ahh! Roy, just Roy. Haah, hnng……! I only want to do it with Roy.”
Roy’s rough prodding softened a bit, perhaps because he liked my sincere answer. However, he didn’t stop. It seemed like he had no couldn’t stop.
As if to prove myself, the portrait in front of me changed.
I raised my gaze, which had been hazy with pleasure, and met the eyes of the man in the neat portrait. The man in the portrait was wearing a neat uniform, wearing various medals awarded by the king, and had a blunt but somehow manly face.
Was it Karl?
I didn’t know because I skimmed over it when I read “Black Rose in the Tongue,” but from what I heard from my older sister Elia, he was the eldest son of a certain marquis.
He was quite famous in this area, and because of his warm appearance, his neat and clean private life that was not typical of aristocrats, and his overflowing power and honor, there were women lining up around him who wanted to marry him.
However, to me now, he was nothing more than a sex tool.
His neat features were enough to make me feel like I was having an affair with a slave while leaving my perfectly healthy husband behind.
“You eat my dick much better than your husband’s dick. Does your husband know that you, a wife, are shaking your hips like a dog in heat in front of your slave while widely opening your hole.”
It would be perfect to be whispered something like that, but Roy, who was overflowing with possessiveness, could not possibly share me with my husband.
No matter how much I responded to Roy, it was much more likely that he would not tolerate another man’s penis entering my hole due to his personality.
Since I had decided to be with Roy, there was no other future for me than a happy confinement.
“I guess you like this guy. You’re biting onto my dick like this.”
“Ouch!”
Roy’s angry voice and a slap on my butt awakened me from my thoughts.
Every time I happily squeezing my hole in front of the men in the portrait, he hit me on my buttocks which were already covered in dark red bruises so no matter where he slapped me, my hair stood on its end.
The thrilling pain spreading through my buttocks was added to the immoral imagination I had about Roy and Karl earlier, and sweet pleasure washed over me.
At the same time, the pleasure that had been built up from all the thrusting where he pressed all over my erogenous zones and stabbed the deepest part of my inner wall burst out, and my inner walls contracted in an instant, and soon a milky liquid mixed with love juice and semen dripped down onto the bed sheets between my legs.
I came while I was spanked.
I buried my face in the bed sheets, gasping for breath. I didn’t even have the strength to raise my head.
However, Roy seemed not to like the fact that I came while he was spanking me in front of a man’s portrait, and he rubbed my buttocks covered in handprints and bruises with his strong hands. Once again, a tingling pain spread through my entire body.
Reflexively, water flowed from below. I didn’t want to feel it anymore, but my body, which had been steadily accustomed to pain over the past year, couldn’t refuse the deep passion that Roy was giving me.
“Really. No matter who I put in front of you, there isn’t a single bastard you don’t feel it for.”
“I was wrong…… So please stop now, ugh!”
As if trying to shut my mouth, the tip of Roy’s glans, showing no sign of ejaculation, struck my cervix fiercely again.
The words I was about to say were swallowed by a weak moan before I could finish. I didn’t have the strength to move my waist, and all I could do was moan and tighten my lower body.
While I was moaning with my face buried in the bed sheets, Roy began to tear the portrait in front of me to pieces.
When I turned my head, I could vaguely see Karl’s face on the floor, shattered into pieces like torn flower petals. It seemed that the fact that I felt it while looking at that man’s face made him uncomfortable.
Roy placed his upper body behind my back and put his lips close to my ear. The rough thrusts of his waist, poking my inner wall, were still the same.
Unlike my irregular panting, where I couldn’t even tell if I was breathing through my nose or mouth, his breathing was calm. It was so calm that it was scary.
Soon, Roy glanced at the torn portrait and asked. His voice, which rang in my eardrums, was unusually low and eerie.
“Do you like that kind of guy?”
“It’s not like… hnnng, that……”
I answered, sulking.
I wanted to explain that I was simply stimulated by the thought of having an affair with Roy while leaving behind my husband, and that my lower body reacted without realizing it and squeezed Roy’s thing, but I didn’t even have the energy to respond.
“Master, you always say no with your mouth, but you honestly ask for mine. I know that your lower mouth is sincere this time too.”
“… Really. Hh, believe, me…! Please, ha, ha!”
Roy, blinded by jealousy and possessiveness, continued digging without listening to what I said.
As if to confirm that I belong to him, he thrust his hips up so fiercely that he could pierce my uterus, leaving me with no strength left to squirm, so I barely held onto the bed sheets and let out a moan that was not properly connected to the consonants and vowels.
Waves of rough pleasure that shook my bones washed over me one after another. Fearing that I would really die if I continued like this, I barely reached out my trembling hands and tried to push Roy’s pelvis away, but he did not budge. Instead, he grabbed my messy hair with one hand and forced me to raise my head.
In front of me were four portraits that he had brought in some time ago, all gathered in one place and standing slanted on the headboard.
As I raised my head, I naturally made eye contact with the men in the portraits. It seemed as if they had all been watching me happily squeezing my hole with my legs spread open for hours.
The lewd sight of me being held under a slave, with my hair held tight, and receiving his genitals.
At the thought of showing this vulgar appearance to someone else, my whole body suddenly heated up and my lower abdomen instinctively tightened.
I was not the type to enjoy the thrill of being caught by someone else, but the feeling of someone watching, just that gaze, brought about a different kind of pleasure.
The sticky flesh attached to his genitals must have once again provoked Roy, as his voice, cold with jealousy and distrust, struck my eardrums.
“Look at this, Master. You’re so happy just because you made eye contact with those bastards.”
“Ha, ga, I made a mistake. Ah! Ha, no! I can’t do this anymore. Hnnng!”
“I’m going to fuck you until you stop squirting in front of these bastards. I think it would be better to do it until your hole is ruined. Then, no matter who you get engaged to, it’ll be only me who’s tasted your pussy, right? Don’t you think that’s a good idea, Master?”
I begged for Roy’s forgiveness, but that was the answer I got back.
[Previous Chapter] [TOC] [Next Chapter]
Comments
Post a Comment