The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 4

The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 4

The first time I met him was at lunch the day after my debutante, as written in the original. 

I had been wearing tight shoes and a corset that squeezed my waist to the limit the day before, so I couldn’t digest food and felt dizzy. In the meantime, my feet were swollen, so I was wearing a light chemise dress and had my maid bring me cold water to soak my feet. 


The number of women who attended the banquet yesterday was as many as jellyfish washed up on the waves, and I couldn’t figure out how they all lived wearing such things. 


For now, my debutante was a success. I had passed the biggest hurdle to being recognized as an adult and meeting the male protagonist. 


So, I was drinking the digestive medicine I had received from my doctor, thinking that I would say goodbye to the banquet and all. 


Knock knock. 


There was a light knock on the door, and instead of the familiar servant’s voice, I heard the voice of my older sister who had already gotten married and left home three years ago. 


“Yuri. Can I come in?” 


Elia, the older sister, was a very kind and affectionate person, and especially loved her younger sister, Yuria, very much. She could have just opened the door between the family members and come in, but she always asked her younger sister’s permission. 


Elia was the kind of person who would occasionally mutter that if she could, she would wrap you tightly in her skirt and make you act like a spoiled brat forever. 


Sometimes, her affection was burdensome, but since I didn’t feel so bad about being unconditionally loved by my family, I would say things like, “I wish I could spend time with you too.” Then Elia’s expression would brighten with a bright smile like the warm spring breeze and sunlight. 


I already knew why Elia, who had gotten married and left this place, was suddenly standing in front of my door without contacting me first. 


However, I answered in a surprised voice, pretending not to know anything. In any case, until I met the male protagonist, it was best to pretend not to know anything and ignore it even though I knew how this world would turn out.


I didn’t want to mess up the flow of the original story for no reason. 


“Sis, sister? Why are you here?” 


“Is it okay if I come in?” 


“Yes. Come in, sister.” 


The artificially made-up voice sounded ridiculously awkward even to me, but fortunately, Elia didn’t seem to notice. 


As soon as I gave her permission, she carefully opened the door and went into the room. She was hiding something behind her. 


I stood in front of the door and looked at Elia, who didn’t come any closer, as if I was curious. Even then, my gaze was fixed on the blue hair sticking out from behind Elia’s back, visible through the small crack in the open door. 


It was said that his hair was like a shiny silk that shone as the hot summer sunlight gently descended on the blue Mediterranean Sea, and it really was. 


It was dirty with dust and soot, perhaps because he had been through an auction house or had been through some hardship, but it was still beautiful enough to catch my eye even though it was dirty. 


I swallowed the saliva that had gathered in my mouth without realizing it. I shouldn’t think this way already, but I couldn’t stand the thought of that man locking me in the basement and taming me in various dark and obscene ways. 


Fortunately, Elia didn’t seem to see me swallowing my saliva, and she smiled brightly and spoke to me. 


“I heard you finished your debutante yesterday? How was it? Did any strange man make a fuss next to you?” 


“Yes. Nothing happened. Father was there, and our relatives came too……” 


“That’s good. I really wanted to join you for your debutante, but something came up……” 


Elia’s face darkened, as if she was worried that she couldn’t join me for my debutante. However, she couldn’t postpone an important business appointment just because of her sister’s debutante. She had apologized to me several times in letters, and she apologized to me again. 


I changed the subject to change the mood and cheer her up. 


“Oh, thank you for the dress you sent me, Sister. It was so pretty. Everyone was staring at me.” 


“Hehe. Your sister put some effort into it.”


At my one word of praise, her dark complexion brightened up in an instant, and a smile filled with pride and satisfaction bloomed on her face. 


Of course, the original Yuria wouldn’t know, but according to the author’s description, Elia searched through every shop in the area and paid an absurd amount of money to the most skilled craftsman to make the dress. It was a dress that suited Yuria perfectly, and she couldn’t help but draw attention. 


“But why are you standing in front of the door, sister? Come in.” 


“I have a gift for you.” 


“A gift?” 


Finally! 


I was secretly delighted, but on the outside, I tilted my head, wearing the skin of a gentle sheep. 


Elia took a step to the side, confident that the gift she had prepared would be my heart’s content, and opened the door that had been slightly open. 


“Come in.” 


Unlike when she had been talking to me, a cold and cynical command was given. Soon, the man who had been hiding behind Elia took careful steps. 


The man who appeared was barefoot, covered in dirt, as if he had just been bought at an auction house, and his entire body was covered in dirt, except for the restraints on his neck and both wrists that were shiny and smooth as new. 


His skin, which looked pure white and firm, matched the restraints with bright red garnets. 


His eyes were deep purple, as if a black veil had been placed over his beautifully shining blue hair. 


He had a cold impression overall and a somewhat built body, which gave him a slightly intimidating impression, but his eyes were large, and somehow he reminded me of a poet full of wistfulness. Maybe it was because of his noble bloodline. 


Watching me unable to take my eyes off him for a long time, Elia asked with a satisfied smile on her lips. 


“How do you like it? I bought it at the auction house with the highest price. Since you’re a guide, you’ll be able to handle it more easily.” 


Elia said that, approached me, and gently put a ring with the same design as his restraints on my right ring finger.


Honestly, I felt bad because he seemed to be treated like a pet or a rare accessory, but I didn’t show it and calmly accepted the ring. According to the original setting, this was this kind of place. 


The ring shining on my right ring finger strangely fit my finger perfectly. Elia, who was sitting next to me, lightly placed her hand on my shoulder and said, 


“Make him swear to obey. Then it will be all yours.” 


“Ah… yes.” 


His expression as he stood alone in the room was not just bad, but I ordered him to swear to obey. 


Then, the restraint that received the order forced his body to move and made him kneel before me, and he even kissed my right ring finger where the ring was. 


No matter how I looked at the eyes that were peeking out through his blue hair that was pulled down, they were full of hostility and anger toward me and my sister. 


He had succeeded in hiding his royal status in order to survive, but he couldn’t be happy with the life of being a slave to the Count's daughter who had just finished her debutante. 


I wiggled my feet in the basin. 


Originally, my goal was to seduce him as soon as possible, make him feel good, and spend my days soaking in lust before seeing the basement ending, but looking at his expression, I thought it would be better to take it a little slower. 


It would take about three years for him to ascend to the throne and lock me in the basement. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to spend half a year getting to know him. 


‘Who knows, if I increase our intimacy, he might show me more obsessive and unique sexual fantasies.’ 


With such absurd thoughts, I became his master, and we had a light conversation for about ten minutes, along with expressing my gratitude to my sister. 


Mostly, Elia asked me if there were any life updates or if I had any worries or if there was anything I wanted, and I would answer appropriately. Soon, Elia left first, saying she had to go and say hello to our father. 


The male lead and I were the only two people left in the room.


In the atmosphere that suddenly became awkward, I didn’t know what to say or how to say it. 


‘How did the original Yuria treat him?’ 


From my vague memory, she didn’t treat him like a slave, but she didn’t treat him like a non-slave either. 


Yuria always kept a cool attitude, so much so that it was hard to believe she was interacting with a slave, and sometimes she kept a cool distance that seemed as if their relationship would never be close. 


That was the most certain and clear trigger that set Roy’s heart on fire. 


However, I didn’t have the confidence to live while maintaining that distance, as I lived every night dreaming of the day I would receive him as a gift. If possible, I wanted to live happily and well until that day came three years later. 


Mentally or physically. 


I pulled my feet out of the lukewarm water and carefully stood in front of him. Then I lifted him up from his prostration. 


He tried to keep his expression in check, but it was obvious that he wasn’t in a good mood. If he had been handed over to another bad-tempered noble, he would have been beaten up badly for not liking his gaze, but I liked him even like that. 


Thinking about him whipping my back with that kind of face later on made my spine tingle. 


“What’s your name?” 


“… it is, Roy.” 


“Hmm.” 


As expected, his middle name, not his real name, came out steadily. 


Relieved that he hadn’t deviated much from the original story yet, I looked at Roy’s appearance. 


Compared to his tall stature, where I had to raise my head to meet his eyes, the clothes he was wearing were worn-out, showing that he had been roughly handed to me. 


His beautiful hair and his pure white skin were covered in dust, wounds, and dirt, as if he had been treated roughly… 


I really didn’t like that. 


“First of all…….” 


“…….” 


“You should wash up?” 


“……?!”


Confused by the suggestion I handed over with a soft smile, I led Roy, whose purple gaze fluctuated greatly from side to side, to the bathroom and left him there next to the employee outside the bathroom door.


* * * (read on pink-grapes.blogspot.com)




[Previous Chapter] [TOC] [Next Chapter]

Comments

Popular Posts