The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 7
The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 7
I vividly recalled the day I first gave Roy the key to the chastity belt I was wearing, and I was overcome with emotion without realizing it.
The most important thing I thought about when we first met was how to sexually seduce Roy.
He hated me for being his master, so I needed a way to open his mind and body at the same time.
That’s why I came up with the chastity belt.
Playing with the chastity belt was actually one of the many things he would do if he succeeded in his rebellion and I went to the basement of the Erhardt Palace.
I thought it wouldn’t be a bad choice to give him a little sexual nuance rather than going overt from the beginning. In fact, there were some nobles who wore it even if it wasn’t for sexual purposes.
Besides, if I rushed into having sex with him while he still had animosity toward me, it would only cause resentment.
Unless I told him that he could raid the barn and the stables, that sexual things, material things, and freedom were all his, and that I would open the door wide and wait for him, it didn’t seem like he would open his heart to me easily.
If his heart opened up, his body would also open up. For a person who had locked up his body and mind and wrapped them up tightly, it was easy to open up if opened up just once.
I had boldly planned to give Roy the key to my chastity belt because I wanted to seduce him sexually, and I even did it, but I still vividly remembered how I went back into my room, locked the door, and kicked the blanket with my feet because I was embarrassed.
But now, it was different.
Unlike a long time ago, when he had looked at me with his eyes shaking dizzily, and the hair on his neck stood up as soon as he realized that I was giving him the key to my chastity belt, the man next to me now didn’t hesitate to harass me.
Maybe it was fortunate. It meant that he had opened his body and heart to me.
After a wild love affair at dawn, I was forced to have a rotor and a dildo inside me, so I decided that it was impossible to go about my usual schedule, so I quickly pretended to be sick and lied down on the bed.
Fortunately or not, the rotor and dildo that filled my lower abdomen was constantly stimulating the points where I felt pleasure, so my complexion was flushed as if I had a fever, and my mind was hazy and my eyes were not focused well, so no one suspected that I was faking it.
On the contrary, the maid who came into the room couldn’t hide her worried eyes.
I laid down on the bed and said (in a different sense) while breathing heavily.
“I’m sorry, but can you tell my father that I won’t be able to have dinner with him today? I’m not feeling well and I won’t be able to come down.”
“Oh, I understand. I’ll tell the Count. Then how about the meal…?”
“… Send it up to my room. Please give me something easy to digest.”
“I’ll tell the chef that. Get some rest, and if you need anything, call me anytime.”
As soon as the maid bowed her head politely and closed the door before leaving, Roy’s gaze, who had been standing next to me, swept over me. His gaze was intense, scanning me from head to toe.
I wasn’t sure what he was imagining, but he stuck out his red tongue and licked his lips. It was a gesture that clearly had an ominous air, but I tried hard to ignore it.
I felt like I would be attacked if I pretended to know.
When my father heard that I was sick, he immediately called the attending physician to my room to examine me. He said that he wanted to go to my room himself, but he had a lot of work to do today, so he would send the attending physician instead, and apologized through the maid.
I thought it was a good thing. What if Roy turned on the rotor in front of my father……. Just imagining it made my spine tingle.
The doctor examined my condition and said that it wasn't a serious illness, but that I just had a slight fever and a lot of fatigue had accumulated in my body, which seemed to have weakened my immune system.
He prescribed medicine along with the words, “Get some rest, eat well, and don’t overdo it.” He also didn’t forget to tell me to take it after meals.
My heart ached a little at the doctor’s words. I could already guess why I was so tired after spending all day lounging around in the mansion and just reading books.
Roy would do it day and night whenever he wanted, and today, I woke up early in the morning and had sex with him, so there was no way I had any energy left.
Furthermore, my lower lip was swallowing the dildo and the rotor together.
However, there was no need to tell the doctor about that. When my conscience prickled in front of the doctor, it was best not to open my mouth as much as possible.
Roy, who was by my side, must have been reflecting on something, because he lowered his gaze after he had been staring at my flushed face as if he wanted to eat me.
After the doctor came and went in the morning, I wanted to rest comfortably for today, so I dismissed all the servants in the room, except for Roy. Of course, there were other reasons, but I couldn’t say them out loud.
Even as I forced myself to sit on the bed to take the medicine and eat the thinly boiled soup, my nerves were all focused on the lower abdomen where the rotor and dildo were inserted.
I couldn’t help but feel nervous about the dildo that was stimulating my inner walls by persistently spreading them apart, and the rotor that was pushed all the way to the cervix and settled heavily on my lower abdomen.
“What’s bothering you?”
Roy asked me that, carefully, as he fed me the soup while I was leaning weakly against the headboard. He asked me this even though he obviously knew why my complexion was bad and why I was feeling uncomfortable.
I raised my head and stared at Roy. Then I slowly took a deep breath. The breath I exhaled was suspiciously hot. I felt Roy’s gaze gradually shifting from my face to my lips.
At that moment, the rotor, which had never been turned on until now, started to work. It was a very faint vibration, but it was a huge stimulation for me, who had been stimulating my insides for hours.
“Heut!”
Thanks to that, my body, which had barely managed to hold on, collapsed against Roy’s chest in an instant. No matter how much I crushed my lips with my teeth to hold back my rapid breathing, hot moans kept leaking out.
I buried my face in Roy’s chest and begged.
“Please, ha, st, stop…….”
“You don’t seem to be feeling well, Master. As the doctor said, you should rest today…….”
Roy had already moved the tray of soup that had been on the bed to the table next to me and said that.
Every syllable was dripping with worry for me, and the hands stroking my hair were incredibly affectionate. If someone who didn’t know heard him, they would surely think of him as a faithful slave worrying about his master.
However, Roy’s hands hidden under the blanket were roughly rubbing my buttocks.
The place where I had been roughly beaten by his hands this morning.
“Ugh! It, it hurts……. Ha, Roy, stop…….”
I grabbed Roy’s hem and shook it. The pleasure of the rotor stimulating my lower body and the pain from the rough hands rubbing my torn buttocks mixed together, and tears welled up in my eyes without me realizing it.
Then Roy naturally stuck out his red tongue and licked the tears that had gathered in my eyes. The place where his tongue touched felt hot as if it had been burned.
At that slight stimulation, my vagina twitched as if it wanted Roy’s, and water soon began to flow down. Between the black leather chastity belt that was tightly attached to my groin, my love juice leaked out and soaked the pure white bed sheets.
The moment Roy’s hand moved from my buttocks to below my vagina which was soaked with love juice, a soft whisper came through my ear.
“I guess you’re getting tired because you’re so lewd, Master. Even though I fed you so much cum in the middle of the night, you still ask for more. How much do you need to drink to be satisfied?”
“Ha! No, that’s not it……. Ah, ha!”
“Then what is all this indecent smelling water? It’s soaking all over the bed sheets.”
The hand that had been groping my perineum was now caressing the circular mark on the bed sheet that seemed to be the shape of a vagina.
At that moment, an unbearable sense of shame surged through me, and at the same time, a strong excitement surged through my entire body to the tip of my head.
In the end, I had no choice but to raise both my hands and feet and beg Roy.
“Please, Roy… Heuk, unlock me…….”
“What are you talking about?”
“The chastity belt……. Hmm? It’s so full inside that I’m going crazy.”
I caressed my lower abdomen and shed tears of pleading as Roy asked innocently, pretending not to know anything.
The hem of his shirt that I had been holding onto like a rope, unable to hold back the excitement that was welling up in me, became a mess in my hands.
“But didn’t you say that you wanted to spend the whole day squirting?”
“Oh, I was wrong. Ha, I’ll do anything, so please…….”
I couldn’t bear the pleasure rising from my chastity belt anymore, so I begged for forgiveness while half-out-of-my-mind. Before I knew it, my waist was moving against my will, and I was thrusting against the empty air. It was a vulgar movement, as if I was thrusting against Roy.
Roy must have really liked the way I was begging, so he finally smiled with satisfaction.
“Anything… right?”
“Yes. I’ll do it all, ha, I’ll do anything…….”
As soon as I answered, the vibration of the rotor that had been shaking my inner walls subsided. However, because I had been soaked in pleasure for a long time, all I could do was lean against his chest and gasp for breath.
Roy opened his mouth gently, meeting my blue eyes that had been blankly open.
“Originally, I was going to please you all day with the rotor, but since the doctor said something, I’ll stop here.”
“…….”
“If you do well, I will take off your chastity belt. Of course, I will also take out the rotor inside it.”
[Previous Chapter] [TOC] [Next Chapter]
Comments
Post a Comment