The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 8
The Confinement Ending I Loved - Chapter 8
I didn’t know what to do, but I blinked slowly instead of answering to show that I understood. My eyelashes were heavy with tears, but they were lighter than how my head felt.
That was the best I could do because my limbs were weak and I had no energy left to move. The vibration had stopped, but the dildo and the rotor were still pressing against my insides, stimulating my pleasure.
As if he had noticed my small gesture, his purple eyes, shining with desire, folded brightly. Then he suddenly lifted my body, which had been hanging limply, and started heading to the window.
‘No way… Are we going to do it by the window?’
Even though I didn’t hesitate to give him the chastity belt key in order to spend hot and obscene nights with the male protagonist, and had spent every day imagining a happy basement ending, I didn’t like doing it in a place where other people might notice.
I couldn’t hide my bewilderment as I clung to Roy’s chest and wrapped my arms around his neck to avoid falling from the sudden sensation of being lifted into the air.
My eyes, reflected in the window that was gradually getting closer, were shaking wildly, unable to find a direction.
Roy smiled lightly as he watched me. Then, as if he had read my thoughts, he kindly told me that what I was thinking would not happen.
“Don’t worry, Master. I don’t want to show you to other people.”
“Ah… okay.”
That’s fortunate, but still, what on earth is he trying to do… I couldn’t figure out Roy’s thoughts at all.
Roy held my butt tightly with one hand to keep me from falling from his arms, and with the other hand, he opened the window wide.
When he opened the large window on one side of the room, the cool breeze coming in from outside tickled and cooled my cheeks that were flushed with heat.
Outside, the voices of the servants who were all crowded together came over into the room. They gathered in groups of three or four, carrying laundry, helping the chef prepare today’s lunch, cleaning the garden, and polishing the statues.
While everyone worked to keep the mansion running smoothly, I felt embarrassed about the fact that I was carrying a rotor and a dildo so full that my lower abdomen was full.
Since it was three stories high, I thought that the servants would be able to see my blushing face if they looked up, so I hurriedly buried my face in Roy’s chest. I didn’t want anyone else to see me like this.
Roy asked, a little surprised when I suddenly burrowed into his arms.
“Why are you doing this?”
“…….”
“Are you embarrassed? Are you afraid that they’ll find out you’re doing this with me?”
“… Stop it.”
A refreshing laugh poured down from above my head, as if he liked the answer I gave in a whisper. It was a sweet laugh that made me forget for a moment that he was tormenting me with a rotor and a dildo inside me.
Roy opened all the windows in the room as if he was trying to ventilate the room and sat down in front of the small tea table that I often used for afternoon tea time alone.
It was a great spot where I could see the garden and the vast forest behind the mansion. The table itself was attached to the window, so it was the perfect place to enjoy the scenery.
Roy naturally sat down in my favorite spot.
Since there was only one chair in front of the table, I thought I would naturally sit on his lap while I was in his arms, but my seat was even lower, on the cold, hard floor under the tea table that didn’t even have a cushion.
Roy politely covered my head with his palm as he pushed me under the table so that I wouldn’t hit the table. I thought it was a bit unnecessary since I would be crawling on the floor anyway, but I kept quiet.
It was only after I crawled across the floor and knelt under the table that I began to get a feel for what Roy was trying to get me to do.
When I raised my head, the bulging, overpowering size of the front slit came into view.
Roy looked at me, who was sitting quietly under the table, and gently stroked my cheek. His purple eyes, shining with desire perhaps because of the sunlight, and his slightly curled lips were fiercely beautiful.
“Do you know what to do?”
“… Yes.”
“If you do it well, I’ll undo this for you.”
Roy moved his toes and tapped the lock of the chastity belt visible through the rolled-up dress. With his hand, he jingled the key I had given him a long time ago.
It was a mean and evil threat that only a villain would make, but I nodded obediently.
Even though I hadn’t done anything yet, my lower body was already ticklish with excitement, and saliva began to gather in my mouth.
Now, with the anticipation of the penis that would soon mercilessly split my lips, I approached him on my knees and settled between his legs.
Roy must have held it in for quite some time, because I only lightly rubbed my cheek against the cloth, but a sigh mixed with a moan escaped his lips. His front part pulled tighter as if it was about to break through the cloth.
“Ha, Master……”
I couldn’t hold it in any longer, so I took his penis out with my own hands before I could unbuckle his pants. The penis, which came out as if it was spring-loaded, was immediately attached to his navel and stood stiffly.
The glans were already soaked with pre-cum and was glistening, and the veins on the shaft were bulging as if it was desperate to insert itself into me.
Every time I saw it, I couldn’t believe that it had been going in and out of me.
I wasn't sure if I could hold it all in my mouth or not, but I carefully held the base of the pillar that stood strong with both hands, and lightly ran my palm down the pillar.
Even with the slightest friction, his penis throbbed happily in my hand. The breath I could hear from above my head also became thicker.
I held the penis firmly with both hands so that it was easy to put in my mouth, then licked the tip briefly with the tip of my tongue as if I was tasting it. Then, without a second thought, I slowly swallowed it from the tip into my mouth.
Before my lips could even reach the root, his pillar was stuck in my throat.
I gagged and shed tears, but I held back my urge to spit, controlling my breathing so that I wouldn’t throw my head back. I knew that the reflexive tightening of my throat would stimulate the glans pleasantly.
“Master. You’re doing very… well.”
Roy reached under the table and stroked my head as if praising me. I looked up at Roy with tearful eyes like a puppy and silently accepted his touch.
At that moment, for some reason, a surge of love juices poured out from my vagina, dripping down through the chastity belt and wetting the floor.
Drip drip, dripping liquid on the floor, the sound that was so obscene to my ears, Roy laughed and said,
“I am so honored, Master. You are so turned on just by putting my thing in your mouth.”
“Whew, come on… slowly….”
“I guess you didn’t get it all in because you still have room to speak. I’ll help you.”
I just wanted to tell him to stop teasing, but Roy suddenly moved his waist and thrust his penis deep into my throat.
At that moment, I was hit in the throat, and I couldn’t help but gag, so I tried to slap his thigh and pull my head back, but Roy’s large palm, which was holding the back of my head, stopped me.
Instead, he pulled my head toward me as if to open my throat even more.
Thanks to that, I was able to put Roy’s penis all the way into my mouth, feeling as if my throat was being forcibly opened.
My face was already a mess with tears, snot, saliva, and so on.
He looked at me with fondness and muttered.
“Your face is so beautiful now, Master.”
“… Ugh, ugh, huff…….”
“If I could, I want my my dick sucked all day long.”
“Ugh, ugh… ha!”
“How long are you going to keep it in your mouth? Master, you have to suck it quickly so I can take off the chastity belt.”
I tried to tearfully express my desire for him to he a little more considerate at his cold urging, but his response was cold.
In the end, I gave up on the aegyo tactic and buried my face between his legs, opening my throat as wide as I could and moving my tongue to lick the base of his glans while moving my head back and forth diligently.
I didn’t give Roy fellatio often, but I carefully but eagerly sucked his penis, recalling how he liked it when I did it to him in the past.
The obscene sound of saliva gathering in my mouth resonated throughout the room.
At first, the physiological response was painful, but once I was focused, I couldn’t think of anything else but the thought of making Roy happy.
I worked hard with my tongue and hands solely for Roy’s satisfaction.
I ran my hand over the vascular pillar and sucked the penis as if I was eating ice cream. I sucked deeply that I was almost touching his pubic hair, then slowly exhaled with pressure inside my mouth as if I didn’t want to let go, and a soft moan escaped between Roy’s lips.
“Whew, you are very good, Master.”
“… uh, hmph…….”
“Thanks to you, haa, I feel like I’m going to cum……. I will reward you.”
I looked up at Roy with a puzzled look while fully engulfing his penis in my mouth, wondering what kind of reward he would give me, when the rotor, which had been quiet until then, suddenly started to work with a loud vibration.
“Hah! Hmph, Ro… y…….”
I let go of the penis I had in my mouth due to the intense pleasure that suddenly came over me, and was quick to twist my waist and moan.
Even without the dildo and rotor inside, the inner walls were already being crushed and it was extremely difficult, but with the vibration of the rotor added to that, there was nothing more I could do.
All I could do was sit on the floor, bury my face in Roy's thigh, and let out lewd moans.
[Previous Chapter] [TOC] [Next Chapter]
Comments
Post a Comment